Kayle and Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EatMoreKayle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

Where do you think they're from? What kind of ancient evil are they fighting?

Because they are both some form of angel, I can only assume they're in a war against some type of demon. Maybe a demonic champion would be cool. They could further the lore and open up a new land area other than Valoran, possibly with a new map or something.

Runaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

They're sisters, and they're actually fighting each other--in the world they come from, they're on opposite sides of a war. Morgana accuses Kayle and her people of being essentially tyrants, though Kayle says they are simply committed to destroying evil. There's more information in both of their respective character bios.

Delmegar

03-11-2011

Right, Morgana is a Fallen Angel and Kayle is the strongest of her race I believe. They battle eachother and Kayle almost wins. But Morgana makes a pact with the League - offering herself as a champion for new powers that she uses to turn the tides of the war. Kayle then offers her own self as a champion so the League will stop interfering.

EatMoreKayle

03-11-2011

I've read they're bios. It doesn't say where they're from, and it implies Morgana couldn't get the mage training she wanted there. Also they were originally on the same side before Morgana defected or something

EatMoreKayle

03-11-2011

I'm thinking more origin story here I guess

Delmegar

03-11-2011

This is exactly what was said. She defected, became a Fallen Angel. A war ensued. Morgana got power from the League in return for her services. You aren't going to get a name of where they're from. Just like you won't from malphite, or taric, or anivia, or anyone else from another world.

Sandals

Recruiter

03-19-2011

They are from mars! ('Cuz mars need sexy mums)

Wordoc23

03-19-2011

Morgana is the evil twin of Kayle? =D

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

03-19-2011

I always wondered something about Kayle and Morgana. Are they literally sisters, or sisters in spirit?

In the Christianity story "Paradise Lost", God created both Michael and Lucifer. Does that make Micheal and Lucifer literally brothers, or brothers in spirit?