Your Fastest Destruction of Nexus and Champs you used

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSARS

02-08-2010

Ok so I had a pretty good game with a bunch of my friends the other day and we took the nexus and two inhibitors in 20:16. My question is what is your fastest time and what champs were on your team. My team was...

Sivir
Veigar
Alistar
Taric
Gangplank

and it was a real game but lower ELO. I am just curious.

MrSARS

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaHero View Post
I knew before I opened this you would have Sivir Taric and Alistar, the tryhard trinity of lolpushingdownurlanes.
Never said it wasn't easy. Nor did I say that it took skill.

ABYAY

02-08-2010

I believe a few friends of mine downed a Nexus in roughly 19:25 at one point. Obviously, we pulled the Taric/Sivir lane and popped down the top two towers in about 9 minutes. I believe we had Ashe and two others (no Alistar), but as Mega said, Taric/Sivir/Alistar = dead towers.

This was in the late promote days before it was removed. Promote + Rally + Radiance + On the Hunt means no hope at all.

I hope for Promote to come back into play.

Diddums

02-08-2010

I had a game about the same time.

I was Sivir and I managed to push the middle inhibitor before the side lanes had noticed. :P

Level99RaidBoss

02-08-2010

16 minutes.

I pushed mid at Sivir in about 7 mins, went top, took it by 10 minutes, then our whole team teleported/ran up as someone on vent yelled "ALL OR NOTHING". Their bottom and mid lanes thought they had a free pass to push but by the time they got to both our second towers their inhib was down and all 5 of us were pushing the nexus towers.

Rigario

02-08-2010

i believe mine to be around 13 mins or so. Alistar/sivir/annie/taric/singed. back when i was low elo and most importantly... promote rush lol.

wasnt a premade. someone just joined and convinced everyone to take promote lol.

Xano74

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2010

15 minutes was mine. It was awhile ago so I don't remember the team setup.

Slide

02-08-2010

16 minutes.

Sivir (me)
Taric
Blitzcrank
Twitch
Zilean

Was a 5 man premade, 3 rallies. When dragon spawned at the beginning. Killed dragon, ganked mid, pushed mid tower with 5 people. 2 went top, 3 went bottom. killed bopth heroes on bottom. I went top, killed both heros top with blitz and taric. Pushed top tower. Teleported to bottom. Pushed bottom tower. Went to town, bought starks, 5 man pushed mid right to inhib.

I received no end of compliments on the strat from my friends. The whole thing was planned out and worked like a charm. Not possible without the level up from dragon (one of the main reasons zilean was there. That and hes a great pusher.)

Gigg

02-08-2010

This. I've won 4 games in row under 25 min with this setup. I was kinda surprised too.

Chingmeister

02-09-2010

13 min game with heimer, shaco, squirtle, ashe, and 1 more...

My only items as heimer was an aegis and basic boots.... but I had 42 mp/5 from runes...