Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your Fastest Destruction of Nexus and Champs you used

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSARS

02-08-2010

Ok so I had a pretty good game with a bunch of my friends the other day and we took the nexus and two inhibitors in 20:16. My question is what is your fastest time and what champs were on your team. My team was...

Sivir
Veigar
Alistar
Taric
Gangplank

and it was a real game but lower ELO. I am just curious.

MrSARS

02-08-2010

Quote:
MegaHero:
I knew before I opened this you would have Sivir Taric and Alistar, the tryhard trinity of lolpushingdownurlanes.

Never said it wasn't easy. Nor did I say that it took skill.

ABYAY

02-08-2010

I believe a few friends of mine downed a Nexus in roughly 19:25 at one point. Obviously, we pulled the Taric/Sivir lane and popped down the top two towers in about 9 minutes. I believe we had Ashe and two others (no Alistar), but as Mega said, Taric/Sivir/Alistar = dead towers.

This was in the late promote days before it was removed. Promote + Rally + Radiance + On the Hunt means no hope at all.

I hope for Promote to come back into play.

Diddums

02-08-2010

I had a game about the same time.

I was Sivir and I managed to push the middle inhibitor before the side lanes had noticed. :P

Level99RaidBoss

02-08-2010

16 minutes.

I pushed mid at Sivir in about 7 mins, went top, took it by 10 minutes, then our whole team teleported/ran up as someone on vent yelled "ALL OR NOTHING". Their bottom and mid lanes thought they had a free pass to push but by the time they got to both our second towers their inhib was down and all 5 of us were pushing the nexus towers.

Rigario

02-08-2010

i believe mine to be around 13 mins or so. Alistar/sivir/annie/taric/singed. back when i was low elo and most importantly... promote rush lol.

wasnt a premade. someone just joined and convinced everyone to take promote lol.

Xano74

Recruiter

02-08-2010

15 minutes was mine. It was awhile ago so I don't remember the team setup.

Slide

02-08-2010

16 minutes.

Sivir (me)
Taric
Blitzcrank
Twitch
Zilean

Was a 5 man premade, 3 rallies. When dragon spawned at the beginning. Killed dragon, ganked mid, pushed mid tower with 5 people. 2 went top, 3 went bottom. killed bopth heroes on bottom. I went top, killed both heros top with blitz and taric. Pushed top tower. Teleported to bottom. Pushed bottom tower. Went to town, bought starks, 5 man pushed mid right to inhib.

I received no end of compliments on the strat from my friends. The whole thing was planned out and worked like a charm. Not possible without the level up from dragon (one of the main reasons zilean was there. That and hes a great pusher.)

Gigg

02-08-2010

This. I've won 4 games in row under 25 min with this setup. I was kinda surprised too.

Chingmeister

02-09-2010

13 min game with heimer, shaco, squirtle, ashe, and 1 more...

My only items as heimer was an aegis and basic boots.... but I had 42 mp/5 from runes...