Poppy 5 1.50%
Nunu 26 7.81%
Amumu 13 3.90%
Rammus 35 10.51%
Shaco 90 27.03%
Other 40 12.01%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Who's the scariest jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stolifiend

05-08-2011

eve. she completely changes how your team has to play the game just by being there. Oh and to the person who said disrupt shaco's boxes, go try that vs a real team and let me know how that goes when you get blown up by 5 people + 6 jitbs.

Psychoholic

05-08-2011

Nocturne, because he has the ability to control his jungle and gank if he needs to WHILE jungling. Suprised hes not listed as an option imo.

garte

05-08-2011

i feel it is nunu. I havn't ever seen a good one in a match, but i have seen them on streams. Shaco cannot camp in your jungle if your teams a small bit, and if he fails it is pretty much gg.

MynameisThomas

Recruiter

05-08-2011

shaco is still probably the best ganker when it comes to junglers though, its not a thread about how to stop shaco. . .

Mıcro User

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparto View Post
shaco is still probably the best ganker when it comes to junglers though, its not a thread about how to stop shaco. . .
This. I was playing ashe and shaco kept raping me i was QQ'ing hard

Poe Kirby

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hksaru View Post
How is Shaco winning? Is everyone autistic?

-Shaco always masses Jacks at Red or Blue
-Gank him. Even if you don't kill someone, wasting his Jacks will set him back a minute or two, and there's the possibility, once everyone's gone to their lanes, to have someone return there and gank/harrass him
-Most predictable jungler, will be ganking at level 3 at whichever lane is pushing the most

Then there's Rammus who will always go to blue first or second and gank middle (unless it's impossible) at level 4.
Obviously all the schaco's you've played against is bad. They don't START at any of the golem/lizard, they only lay JitB there. Shaco has one of the strangest jungling paths in the game but it is indeed the fastest. i cannot wait till the day you meet a good Shaco player, you will be crying about how he got red/blue at 4 minutes

Ez0 Prush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

I think th emost annoying I've played ( I was mid...so I got hit a lot), was Rammus Jungle with Oracles and roaming Eve. Even with the vision ward mid or wards in the bushes, I couldn't do anything outside 5 ft from the turret. Seemed like every time I barely left the range of the turret I was hit by them both. Not to mention my side lanes were not competent enough to just last hit and were pushing like mad men, so they got hit hard too. Was not a fun game.