Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blitzcrank guide pls?? :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayKoryu

03-11-2011

the 1st time i played LoL was when blitzcrank was the free hero...and so i tried playing him...which i find very fun to use~ and now i have enough points to buy him (since his price is 50% off xD)..so before i do..i just want to ask the item builds best for him and his skill build... when i tried him before i only followed the recommended items...and his skills...i go took his supportive skill(the one that increased your ms and as) after i max his Q and E...is that fine?? i'll thank you in advance

crashh

03-11-2011

The biggest difference between a good blitz and a horrible one is how to rocket grab and following up, i've personally played blitz since beta and usually i consider myself very good on him lol , practicing his rocket grab will help greatly in games , trinity force is by far the best item for blitz , if ur having trouble with health early game get a phage, if not i use to always like sheen because it used to be extremely op with his E ability ... it's still very useful just not as potent

anyways im off track a bit but on blitzcrank just make sure u can aim his Q ability and that u follow up correctly , always power first a target after hitting them and if they're low ulti ... he devastates people with his 1 - 2 - 3 combo , blitzcranks rocket grab is extremely useful when people are running. The best technique i use with blitz and deceiving people with his Q is by walking around a lot (he's a champion that needs to be clicked more than most) and as i turn my back to an opponent rocket grab them , works most of the time because people get a false sense of security when blitz has his back turned , also any chance u can grab someone near a tower try and do it because blitz is extremely effecting at bringing people into tower range stunning and than killing the opponent.

Well i hoped that helped and sorry for the dodgy grammar :P

DrDragun

03-11-2011

Sheen
Manamune
Glacial Shroud
Banshee Veil
Finish Triforce
Finish Frozen Heart

Hit those grabs. I like 21 Defense mastery with Strength of Spirit for imba regen with our mana stacking. Flash/Exhaust, Flash/Ignite, Flash/Tele, or Flash/Ghost whatever suits you. Heck you can pack Flash+Clairvoyance if you want to be a grabbing terror in the jungle. Grab a Mejai's if you're owning for big ults.

RayKoryu

03-11-2011

Quote:
crashh:
The biggest difference between a good blitz and a horrible one is how to rocket grab and following up, i've personally played blitz since beta and usually i consider myself very good on him lol , practicing his rocket grab will help greatly in games , trinity force is by far the best item for blitz , if ur having trouble with health early game get a phage, if not i use to always like sheen because it used to be extremely op with his E ability ... it's still very useful just not as potent

anyways im off track a bit but on blitzcrank just make sure u can aim his Q ability and that u follow up correctly , always power first a target after hitting them and if they're low ulti ... he devastates people with his 1 - 2 - 3 combo , blitzcranks rocket grab is extremely useful when people are running. The best technique i use with blitz and deceiving people with his Q is by walking around a lot (he's a champion that needs to be clicked more than most) and as i turn my back to an opponent rocket grab them , works most of the time because people get a false sense of security when blitz has his back turned , also any chance u can grab someone near a tower try and do it because blitz is extremely effecting at bringing people into tower range stunning and than killing the opponent.

Well i hoped that helped and sorry for the dodgy grammar :P

hehehe thanks for the tips~ it really helped~ now i'm left with practicing his combos~ thanks again~ ^^

hydralover

03-11-2011

Here you go: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=565291