Blitzcrank guide pls?? :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayKoryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

the 1st time i played LoL was when blitzcrank was the free hero...and so i tried playing him...which i find very fun to use~ and now i have enough points to buy him (since his price is 50% off xD)..so before i do..i just want to ask the item builds best for him and his skill build... when i tried him before i only followed the recommended items...and his skills...i go took his supportive skill(the one that increased your ms and as) after i max his Q and E...is that fine?? i'll thank you in advance

crashh

03-11-2011

The biggest difference between a good blitz and a horrible one is how to rocket grab and following up, i've personally played blitz since beta and usually i consider myself very good on him lol , practicing his rocket grab will help greatly in games , trinity force is by far the best item for blitz , if ur having trouble with health early game get a phage, if not i use to always like sheen because it used to be extremely op with his E ability ... it's still very useful just not as potent

anyways im off track a bit but on blitzcrank just make sure u can aim his Q ability and that u follow up correctly , always power first a target after hitting them and if they're low ulti ... he devastates people with his 1 - 2 - 3 combo , blitzcranks rocket grab is extremely useful when people are running. The best technique i use with blitz and deceiving people with his Q is by walking around a lot (he's a champion that needs to be clicked more than most) and as i turn my back to an opponent rocket grab them , works most of the time because people get a false sense of security when blitz has his back turned , also any chance u can grab someone near a tower try and do it because blitz is extremely effecting at bringing people into tower range stunning and than killing the opponent.

Well i hoped that helped and sorry for the dodgy grammar :P

DrDragun

03-11-2011

Sheen
Manamune
Glacial Shroud
Banshee Veil
Finish Triforce
Finish Frozen Heart

Hit those grabs. I like 21 Defense mastery with Strength of Spirit for imba regen with our mana stacking. Flash/Exhaust, Flash/Ignite, Flash/Tele, or Flash/Ghost whatever suits you. Heck you can pack Flash+Clairvoyance if you want to be a grabbing terror in the jungle. Grab a Mejai's if you're owning for big ults.

RayKoryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashh View Post
The biggest difference between a good blitz and a horrible one is how to rocket grab and following up, i've personally played blitz since beta and usually i consider myself very good on him lol , practicing his rocket grab will help greatly in games , trinity force is by far the best item for blitz , if ur having trouble with health early game get a phage, if not i use to always like sheen because it used to be extremely op with his E ability ... it's still very useful just not as potent

anyways im off track a bit but on blitzcrank just make sure u can aim his Q ability and that u follow up correctly , always power first a target after hitting them and if they're low ulti ... he devastates people with his 1 - 2 - 3 combo , blitzcranks rocket grab is extremely useful when people are running. The best technique i use with blitz and deceiving people with his Q is by walking around a lot (he's a champion that needs to be clicked more than most) and as i turn my back to an opponent rocket grab them , works most of the time because people get a false sense of security when blitz has his back turned , also any chance u can grab someone near a tower try and do it because blitz is extremely effecting at bringing people into tower range stunning and than killing the opponent.

Well i hoped that helped and sorry for the dodgy grammar :P
hehehe thanks for the tips~ it really helped~ now i'm left with practicing his combos~ thanks again~ ^^

hydralover