Better than Fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoonConundrum

08-21-2013

Hi I've been playing lol for a while now and I am good with quite a few champions mainly being FIDDLESTICKS, nasus, and jax. I do very well in my opinion with Fiddle for example last game i went 17kills- 0 deaths - 17 assist. MY question is can anyone recommend someone better than fiddle with my play style (Mage, Carry). I have 2035RP that I can use but i don't know what I should spend it on. Also should i wait till the champion I want is on sale.

A WildVi Appears

08-22-2013

Really depends on your team and the enemy team's composition. If you want something similar that is also a good champion (Hard CC/Burst aoe/Sustain) you could go with Swain, Ahri, or Cassio.

Cpt Rastapopulos

08-22-2013

Grab Karthus with flash and level his E. Gank just like Fiddle's ult xD

Jk. Fiddlesticks is a pretty unique champion. I don't think there are champions that can match his AoE potential while keeping good 1v1 power, high crowd controll, unmatched healing and the surprise gank power. But some champions can come close to his style. Here they are...

Kassadin -> 1v1 power, gank power
Lissandra -> AoE potential, high crowd controll
LeBlanc -> 1v1 power, high crowd controll, gank power

I would recommand you to try Kassadin jungle OKOKOK it's not common, can turn horrible if being counter jungle. But if you're able to rush level 6, your gank potent is equal if not more powerfull than Fiddlesticks; you can hide behind any wall and appear in an instant, burst down 1 champ/block him from using flash (scilence) and slow him, and if he ever gets away, your ult is back up with increased damage.

For farming jungle, get a regular mage tree (21/0/9) but spend the 2 first points on attack speed and the 2 next on damage to monsters and minions. Cloth armor, 5 pots and you're ready to go! The rest depends on your ennemy, either attack speed ability power and magic resist or ability power cooldown reduction and armor. You can even try making a mix of those, be creative
Have fun!
-Cpt Rastapopulos