Leaver marks...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pixie95

02-07-2010

Hello umm well i went out of town this weekend and i came back and was having trouble with the league of legends server, i finally got on and i have 2 leaver marks on my account...

it shows one that i played before i left and i definetly did not leave that game.
the next one it does not even show so i really don't know what i should do about these leaver marks that i do not deserve because i had no leaver marks until tonight.

so umm any help or suggestions????

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-08-2010

Unfortunately there are some glitches with the system. There is no current mode in place that allows leaver marks to be removed, but they have no affect on your account right now either.

In the future Riot is looking to implement a system that will forgive or remove incidental leaver marks.

pixie95

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Unfortunately there are some glitches with the system. There is no current mode in place that allows leaver marks to be removed, but they have no affect on your account right now either.

In the future Riot is looking to implement a system that will forgive or remove incidental leaver marks.
i know that right now they might mean nothing but i worked hard to not have any=P