i give up, the trolls have WON

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXOBEEZYXx

03-10-2011

dear riot,
id like to start out by saying that i absolutely LOVE this game. ive been playin video games my entire life but league has definitely held my interest longer than i thought any game possibly could, and for that i thank you.

However, there is one colossal issue that has plagued your ranking system since i started playing ranked. the problem is of course TROLLING. my highest ranking was 1564, and i may not belong there, but the fact is that people simply giving up because theyre butthurt that someone called them bad has caused me to lose 3 out of 5 ranked games today. I dropped from 1430 to 1347. honestly, ive had enough. It just drives me INSANE when a win is so close and easily obtainable but is thrown away by ONE troll. It just doesnt make sense to me how someone can do this. Is proving a point really worth losing elo?? Is trolling worht the loss??? I just cant comprehend how any rational human being could act in such a way. Its like getting into higher elo brackets and actually improving your skill in this game means nothing to these.... monsters. im not saying i have a solution to this problem (although the tribunal idea sounds like a start, maybe have a tribunal of all 9 players in each game decide if a troll gets a large number of reports), but until it is resolved, i refuse to play leagueoflegends.

thats right trolls, you have broken me beyond repair. i simply cant deal with the stress you bring into this game. some may call me weak, but i honestly dont care. /surrender

PS: i realize some ppl are bad at this game, and when i refer to trolls i dont mean them. we were all noobs at one point and if you are one thats OK. just keep practising youll get on my level one day:3

Space Traveler

03-11-2011

What is a man?

Arcanamoon

03-11-2011

ELO is just annoying, iuse to play with fiddlestick has a jungler, but so many rages, so many TROLLS i just decide to leave ELO, if you want to play ELO, play it with friends you will enjoy it more even if the other team is trolling you, just a sugestion, if you leave now and you take de troll advice "unistall" they won, so the let them won

Trickbaby

03-14-2011

you have to realize that a majority of the people doing the flaming, are just children. If you start responding to their nonsense and egging them on, THAT is what they want. They want to know that they can say something that will get a rise out of you.

Since Riot hasn't come up with a decent way to deal with these kinds of people, the best you can do is /ignore and carry on.