LoL Won't Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarikLaw

03-10-2011

Alright, I've clean installed LoL three times now and every time it goes to update it'll get to one of the last updates before crashing the launcher. If you try to load the launcher it will almost immediately crash once it detects the patch info.

I've tried clean installing it numerous time with no success, I got one of the mod-posted, fully updated versions working no problem but the downside is you can't do any kind of customization with them as the files and paths aren't there (so no Chinese loading screens and icons for me).

Adobe Air is fully up to date so I doubt that's the problem, everything else runs fine on my computer so I doubt its a hardware or software issue, I'm running it as Administrator so, again, there shouldn't be an issue there. I've really exhausted all of my options here...

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

Post your "patcher_lib.log" file from the "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends" folder, Thanks

To attach a file click the "Go Advanced" button below and find the "Manage Attachments" button. You can upload it there.

MarikLaw

03-10-2011

The error was due to the LolClient.swf file. I tried replacing it but it still crashed.

I think it may actually be the install files themselves. Completely removed them from my computer and trying a fresh download of the entire client.

MarikLaw

03-10-2011

Yup, that's what it was, works now.