Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

UI problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeruel969

Recruiter

03-10-2011

I have a problem when I start a game, the whole ground is black and when I rightclick to move somewhere, a bar of green flashes where I clicked. Has anyone else got this problem? If so, help!

fhjkgk

Recruiter

06-08-2011

i think i have this problem
the ground is all black, cant see terrain or tree because they are all black.
only can see the champions and minions and buildings,
i just got it today and i cant play because of it( cant tell where to go cuz cant see trees)

DaejinTye

06-09-2011

... Either re-install, read some help in the support sections, or submit a ticket.

Never even heard of this until now, so I think your best bet would be to submit a ticket and have someone respond to you directly that way.

Daen

Recruiter

06-10-2011

This happens to me on occasion. I don't really know what fixes it for me, though usually restarting either the client or my computer solves the problem.

~Eagle~

Umezawa

06-10-2011

this happened to me once when i turned on a video option, i think it was zoomed in terrain, or something like that, try toggling that on and off.