UI problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeruel969

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2011

I have a problem when I start a game, the whole ground is black and when I rightclick to move somewhere, a bar of green flashes where I clicked. Has anyone else got this problem? If so, help!

fhjkgk

Recruiter

06-08-2011

i think i have this problem
the ground is all black, cant see terrain or tree because they are all black.
only can see the champions and minions and buildings,
i just got it today and i cant play because of it( cant tell where to go cuz cant see trees)

DaejinTye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

... Either re-install, read some help in the support sections, or submit a ticket.

Never even heard of this until now, so I think your best bet would be to submit a ticket and have someone respond to you directly that way.

Daen

Recruiter

06-10-2011

This happens to me on occasion. I don't really know what fixes it for me, though usually restarting either the client or my computer solves the problem.

~Eagle~

Umezawa

06-10-2011

this happened to me once when i turned on a video option, i think it was zoomed in terrain, or something like that, try toggling that on and off.