Game wont launch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nz Villian

02-07-2010

Okay i have been having ths problem for the past few days. What happens, is i try run the Lol.Launcher And when i do it comes up with the server status screen. I get past this point and click on the play button after all the updates are finnished, and it just crashes.... LOLClient.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Then it goes on to say that the launcher has experienced an error. Please restart the application. Does anyone else have this problem, or does anyone know how to fix this. The last time i was able to play was 2 days ago. Tnkx

Rellent

02-07-2010

The servers are currently under emergency server maintenance due to recent server instability because of high amounts of players stressing the server.

Nz Villian

02-07-2010

Its not the server, the client just crashes a crit error through windows not the actual game client

http://www.wackyb.co.nz/yh/v8/xneat_error.gif

See picture above.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-08-2010

Nz, the picture you posted is of your Yahoo Messenger crashing, there's not a whole lot I can do to help you there. :P

Despite being able to get past the patcher, there were a few server issues that may have caused your problem. Try again now, everything should be resolved on the server end.

If that still doesn't work, try running through some of the tips here, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...887#post575887

Nz Villian

02-08-2010

Lol state the obvious, i just googled the error message so you guys can see what im getting at, its not really my yahoo . But anyway ill give that a tryout now. and update what has happened soon. Tnkx

Nz Villian

02-08-2010

EDIT: Still dont work. Tryed alot of the things on that thread, Anyother sugestions?