Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you could add any 3 Marvel and any 3 Capcom characters to MvC3...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blizzaja

03-11-2011

MARVEL:
1. Songbird(Thunderbolts, love you too OP)
2. Ms. Marvel(Avengers)
3. Silver Surfer

Capcom:
1. Guile

That's about all I've got other than Mega Man, never really was a big fan of Capcom unfortunately.

Coronach

Game Designer

03-11-2011

Quote:
LethalAdversary:
What would they be? My choices are-

-MARVEL-
Songbird (Thunderbolts)
Karolina Dean (Runaways)
Carnage (Spider Man)

WOW O_O all that's a lot of S. Songbird I'd like to see simply because Thunderbolts are full of win and her moveset would be varied and visually stunning. Karolina because the Runaways aren't lacking in the win department and she'd be laser spamming fun, I would have suggested Nico but she can't cast the same spell twice and that becomes problematic in a capcom fighter "UNIBEAMUNIBEAMUNIBEAM." Carnage because "CARNAGE RULES!" That and I think Marvel could do with another lightning bruiser, but one with the ability to pull off KUH-razy combos from out of nowhere.

-CAPCOM-
Guile (Street Fighter)
Juri (Street Fighter)
Kenji (Red Earth)

Guile because his theme goes with everything, he's my SF main, and he switches seamlessly between ruthless offense and impenetrable defense. Juri because... she's Juri. Kenji because the game needs a a ninja, he rips hearts out of chests, and Strider is in legal limbo.

I'd love to see Carnage, Guile, and Juri in the game. I'm not familiar enough with the other characters to say if I'd like them or not, but I would say the absence of Gambit is noticeable in MvC3.

Stexe

Recruiter

03-11-2011

Quote:
Coronach:
I'd love to see Carnage, Guile, and Juri in the game. I'm not familiar enough with the other characters to say if I'd like them or not, but I would say the absence of Gambit is noticeable in MvC3.

Carnage? Well... he wasn't in any of the games unless you count the re-color of Venom. But I'm pretty sure the next DLC (if they have one) will be Venom and Megaman. They were overwhelmingly the #1 voted Marvel and Capcom characters that fans wanted.

I'm kind of surprised they left some of the characters out. I mean Cyclopes has been in every single Marvel crossover game... but whatever, I never liked playing him.

I just miss Cable and Venom, but I can understand why they removed Cable... just no clue why Venom is absent. It seems like every genre has a good and bad guy, but Spiderman is missing his!

Ark Angel HFB

03-11-2011

Green Biker Dude... it's time for a comeback baby!!!

Can I has Ken in plz

And lastly... I want Gambit..

Hades Manticore

03-11-2011

Quote:
Stexe:
Carnage? Well... he wasn't in any of the games unless you count the re-color of Venom. But I'm pretty sure the next DLC (if they have one) will be Venom and Megaman. They were overwhelmingly the #1 voted Marvel and Capcom characters that fans wanted.

I'm kind of surprised they left some of the characters out. I mean Cyclopes has been in every single Marvel crossover game... but whatever, I never liked playing him.

I just miss Cable and Venom, but I can understand why they removed Cable... just no clue why Venom is absent. It seems like every genre has a good and bad guy, but Spiderman is missing his!

To be fair, those same fans voted Phoenix Wright in the top 3, a character who Capcom has time and time again stated that he won't be in the game (as a fighter at least) and I hope Megaman isn't the next capcom DLC character. We have zero and thats enough in my opinion.

Krosan

03-11-2011

Anyone in this topic who says anything other than Squirrel Girl three times in a row is clearly a fan of game balance.

Ark Angel HFB

03-11-2011

Quote:
Hades Manticore:
To be fair, those same fans voted Phoenix Wright in the top 3, a character who Capcom has time and time again stated that he won't be in the game (as a fighter at least) and I hope Megaman isn't the next capcom DLC character. We have zero and thats enough in my opinion.

saying ti again... bring back the Green Biker Dude...

Han Yolo Que

03-11-2011

Can't believe no one has said it yet...

Magneto! That is the only hero I would ever play again.... EVER!

Phoenix and Wolverine would be cool too!

Blizzaja

03-11-2011

Quote:
iRelapse:
Can't believe no one has said it yet...

Magneto! That is the only hero I would ever play again.... EVER!

Phoenix and Wolverine would be cool too!

All 3 of them are in...

Luchen

Adjudicator

03-12-2011

My only beef with the game is that they included every protagonist from a Clover Studio Game (okami, viewtiful joe) but didn't bother to include Gene (Godhand) which was the perfect fit for the game. DANG IT I WANT GENE.

Also +1 to Green Biker Dude. Unsong Hero of Megaman X2.