League Judgement - Katarina [Fanmade]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Poor Garen is so gullible. >_>

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Lol there's only one criticism i can make. If a summoner dies, inside the institute of war, from poison from a thrown projectile, i don't know how likely they are to say -they got bit by a snake, from a far away place, with really big fangs-. Other than that i liked it :P

larkhill

06-27-2011

i like the ending. the beginning was a lot like the other garen/kat judgements but the ending was a nice twist. i always like seeing the league as something more than the perfect entity that it seems to be now.

JacobianMatrix

06-27-2011

In the countably infinite set of english sentences that exist, there is only one to describe this: epic win.

belthazor3457

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Lol there's only one criticism i can make. If a summoner dies, inside the institute of war, from poison from a thrown projectile, i don't know how likely they are to say -they got bit by a snake, from a far away place, with really big fangs-. Other than that i liked it :P
Well, that's the reason for this line:

She took the dagger out of his chest, and stabbed him a second time with it a few inches to the left of the original wound.

The point is that it's a special knife made to mimic a snakebite, with venom to match.

MajesticRaven

06-27-2011

Nonono, my point was if she launches a dagger as a projectile, it has to have enough speed and accuracy to pierce the skins, and i'm fairly certain her daggers are much larger than a snake's fang. If it were to small then it most likely wouldn't have stuck into the skin. And a few inches is a big gap.

belthazor3457

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Nonono, my point was if she launches a dagger as a projectile, it has to have enough speed and accuracy to pierce the skins, and i'm fairly certain her daggers are much larger than a snake's fang. If it were to small then it most likely wouldn't have stuck into the skin. And a few inches is a big gap.
Hehehehehe... large snake south of the great barrier... remember just how large we're talking. = )

for comparison - some snakes in south america can grow large enough to attack and eat humans. Imagine its Runeterra counterpart.

ObsidianHellfire

08-18-2011

nice sir very nice. loved the ending

Valor816

08-19-2011

Kat and Garen are a good combo
but i would have thought Kat would be more into the bad boys...

Peco1321

11-16-2011

Just loged to say EPIC

This is exactly how the relation between Garen and Kataria should be portrayed, she loves him, but can't tell him all the truth, she is the devil in love of the shinning knight of demacia, I can't express how much I liked this one, Riot should give a tough to make this one official