it was fun while it lasted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Riot, either give every forum member an avatar or change adjudicators who spread misinformation. Its confusing and people probably mistake them for employees of your company.

Jazzminkey

02-07-2010

Thanks for your support for the game I suppose. They are obviously working on it atm. Not sure what else you want.

Using the code to login during downtimes can cause unforeseen data loss/ corruption. They aren't favoring people who F2P over P2P- they are just trying to provide a great service to as many people as possible.

Rapidly growing numbers needs adaptation, adaptation needs time, in this case- short downtimes.

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzminkey View Post
Thanks for your support for the game I suppose. They are obviously working on it atm. Not sure what else you want.
suppose? dont thank someone and end it with suppose. i said what else i want, you should read the post.

Quote:
They aren't favoring people who F2P over P2P- they are just trying to provide a great service to as many people as possible.
i made the mistake of thinking an adjudicator was a riot employee. i saw another post that said some people were able to play while others were getting a busy message. now that ive seen the post with updates in the server status forum i realize the person had no idea what they were talking about.

riot seriously needs to make some avatars for other members as to not give the wrong impression that people like you are employees of their company. one of them posted blatantly false misinformation, the other just has zero personable relations.

Arlando

02-07-2010

Quote:
Using the code to login during downtimes can cause unforeseen data loss/ corruption.
using what code? are you referring to the game or program as code?

Jazzminkey

02-07-2010

Guy, get yourself under control. Why did you delete your first post? There is a question mark above my name which explains my rank. I am not trying to impersonate an employee I am just trying to help.

The code which some people can use to access the game during downtimes is up, down, left, right, up, up, down, down. It is not recommended and you may do harm to your account.

Some simple searching would tell you that.

Captain Scro

02-07-2010

RRAAAGEeeeeeeee

BamSucka

02-08-2010

Quote:

The code which some people can use to access the game during downtimes is up, down, left, right, up, up, down, down. It is not recommended and you may do harm to your account.
Will this enable me to also use the heroes: M. Bison, Sagat, Vega and Balrog?

EPICCC!!!!

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael
“What do the different avatars/usergroups represent?”
Red Riot: These are the Developers. They are the most knowledgeable and are the only usergroup to have power over you, the player. They wield the almighty banhammer, so be good for goodness’ sake.
Yellow Council: These players advise Riot on the current state of competitive LoL and how to improve it. They acquire this status through exceptional skill, keen insight on the metagame, running a league that sponsors LoL, chairing a sponsored team, or otherwise benefiting the competitive scene.
Green Emissaries: These players go above and beyond to help the LoL community as a whole prosper. They are active on the forums and promote LoL in various capacities.
Blue Adjudicators:These players have been involved with LoL since very early in the closed beta where their assistance was invaluable. New Adjudicators acquire this status through especially helpful Test Realm feedback.
Orange Wrenchmen: These players have invested time on the Help & Support board solving a variety of issues.
That should give you a better idea of the forum Avatars. Only RED names are paid Riot Staff.

Also, the Konami Code won't damage your account or affect your in-game play, but it may cause display issues with the main screen and store.