A New Champion Approaches: Nocturne, the Eternal Nightmare

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coyote balfour

03-11-2011

nightmare man now

dream girl next week.

Unknown Power

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

Im gonna own the game now with Nocturne....all i neeed now is someone good with TF and we shall OWN the whole Fog of War....

Maelwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

His ultimate sounds too pubstompy to me. Throw ulti at enemy's tower and attack with your whole team. Now premade teams that have some kind of voice communication are OK but solo Q - are my allies fighting or retreating? if retreating then which way? if fighting, is it our kass damaging enemy caster? OR is it just our ashe from safe distance?
This champ is basically autowin in solo queue most of the times, thanks to ulti alone. Remember xin after release? Well, prepare for something bigger

Shenmage

03-11-2011

*sigh* So many pages of people whining about 'lack of creativity' and calling him a clone of HoN's Dark Lady and DoTA's Spectre. Honestly, I don't care myself. The champion is something new to LoL (you know, the game we're playing here?) and looks like he'll be fun to play. I fully intend to pick him up the first chance I get.

unleasheX

03-11-2011

i hope he is only 3150 <3

Yournuts9

03-11-2011

i would like to know how he has to spend his abilities, is it going to be mana, or energy, or maybe a whole new one? haha like shadow energy ? lol

Oromis107

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enguarde View Post
Certainly does answer some questions. I now know that his ult is AWESOME. Depending on the damage though, it has a lot of potential to be OP.

JewishCowboy

03-11-2011

i think im going to like this champ but im going to see the spotlight before i buy him~

H0pgoblin

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeX View Post
New hero = awesomeness

Wait wut? spectre????
when your run out of ideas NO FEAR! just copy dota! lol

Thermaltake

03-11-2011

OP .. i can already tell lawl