A Quick Question to Ranked Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nekio

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreverda View Post
Just played a game as Eve, went 8/1/8 then they started getting oracles and our tank was afk 20 minutes of the game. Then I asked them to help me kill the people with oracles but they just aim down other players.
You should honestly pick better champions if you want to carry your team to victory (not saying Eve is not good just saying she's not the right champ for what you need to do :P).

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMartyr View Post
play a carry, dont trust the other people at that elo because they are mostly trolls or horrible players. Win the games alone and dont rely on your team. If you do get a team that is play well together, back them up but dont put your faith in them. Just get yourself fed and carry.
No.
This is what I hate about players like you.
YOU are the ones not picking what the team needs, YOU are the one insta locking in carries, YOU do not care.

Get out.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzeill View Post
While at higher elo it's extremely important to play it as a team game, pick the right champion for your team, etc -- I've definitely read (from Camera's blog, ~1800 bracket elo that intentionally brought himself to 0 elo and back up just to see what it was like) that at very low elo like that (below 900 or so), if you're good enough you can just 1-man team it with a hard carry or jungler (olaf, tryndamere, corki, ashe, etc) or just rush an early game victory with champs like annie, anivia.

Reason being (I believe) - the reason you pick what your team needs is that you have at least a little faith in them to do their job somewhat right (being that it's a team game, it's your only choice), and if you outperform the other team with your job (carry), it'll make it all the easier/better for your team to do the same. But at that low elo, there's no reason to have that tiny bit of faith in your random groupmates. Just be a strong damager/cc'er and show the other team what it's like to play against someone who knows what they're doing.
I've found out that there are a lot more competent players above 1250 Elo. But under 1200 Elo yeah, I can see where you are going.
However, play Shen, he can "carry" and tank. He got me a lot of wins.

RavenProgram

03-11-2011

iam curently stuck at around 900 elo. i had a buddy try to help me out with his smurf acct, but even that cant seem to save some of my games. i lost a game where i got out lvled in mid beacause of GP deny, but we had an akali that went 28/5/15 and we still lost because we had a useless jungler and a feeder ap nuke. i know there are good people in this bracket, but i hate losing like that we may have won a 3v5 cuz at least then we be counting on them to do anything, and they wouldnt have fed the other team. i know that is over the top but thats how it feels somtimes. i am still grinding my way out but it takes so long i hope i dont lose interest before i get to where it is fun to play ranked again