kayle boots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pit Dog

03-10-2011

i see a lot of guide say get swiftness or should i be getting magic pen or cool down reduction ones ? im following the http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ls-angel-49503 guide

Gunflame

03-10-2011

CDR would be for specialized builds... If you plan to use them you should know Kayle well enough to not ask about them.

The best Boots for her are:
- Berserker
- Mercury
- Tabi

Situationally you could get Swiftness or Mobility. Personally I think 90% of my games are mercury.

Overall that guide is not terrible, but I would advise you to look for more kayle threads and read on her

Cypher2

03-10-2011

I build her as a hybrid DPS, and as such I usually go Zerker greaves. I think that will get you more damage then sorc boots, my only other choice would be merc treads for cc heavy teams.

Matron Evaine

03-10-2011

forget the greaves, but other stuff with AS

DrDragun

03-10-2011

Kayle gets Nashors Tooth which already gives CDR and with runes you will be over 30%. I vote Mercs or Sorcs.

Dane Dread

03-10-2011

AS Greaves are ****. I hesitate to get them even on AD carries. Boots are an item set that have unique bonuses available (merc treads, mobility, swiftness, ninja tabi.) Why waste that slot on a stat you can pick up elsewhere? AS especially is available from a variety of items, like that Nashor's Tooth you're probably planning to build.

I like merc treads on everybody. Who doesn't benefit from reduced cc?

Sophyne

03-10-2011

To answer ^ someone with long range that doesn't get in range of it, usually.

myassyourface

03-10-2011

I have tried all the different kinds of boots on kayle and I find the best ones are either the swiftness or cdr. Yes you get cdr from nashors but the lane staying power with those boots is great. Another thing is if you're getting nashors before guinsoo's rageblade or frozen mallot then your build order is broken. I usually never get nashors cause the game dont last that long.

Gunflame

03-10-2011

Berserker Greaves are VERY GOOD BOOTS!.. The thing is that usually the others safer to use in most cases. I always consider buying then even though in 90% of my games I end up getting Mercury boots.