Why Do So Many People Say That Mobafire Guides Suck?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HMS BUTTPEE

03-10-2011

I thought I posted in this thread already, but the post is gone for some reason. I've never actually been able to read a MOBAFire guide because the site is RIDDLED with viruses, and Avast! always terminates the connection to the site.

Run a scan if you've visited recently.

Pplofdaworld

03-10-2011

I use mobafire to see if any items they list synergize well with the character, and incorperate it into my build. It was helpful to learn the items when I first started though.

Rooke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

mobafire used to be much better, during the first 3-5 months of LoL or so, and then it went downhill, many of the old contributors have left as well. I liked it better when it was a small community, much less spam, nonsense, and flaming was there.

JunSupport

03-13-2011

I go to Mobafire to get a general idea of champions I'm starting with.

If I make a guide, it's usually because the champion only has one strong item path.

A lot of guides also depict the variability of item builds in the description.
The item-sequence is only there as a general guide. Mobafire has a 5000 digit floor-cap to its descriptions for a reason; lots of guides have only core items on the sequence, that go further to explain alternate item picks selected for countering the enemy.

Maybe it's not the best, but it certainly doesn't give Leaguecraft any sort of advantage over it.

Insurgent99

03-14-2011

If its not from solomid or clg it is probably not to be trusted