RP & Bans: Confusion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Fuhrer

03-13-2011

ITT: Riot ban that guy! HE CALLED ME IDIOT! I'M NOT! QQQQQQQ

http://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/2008...-thicker-skin/

Man up.

BurnumMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

I hate going to that store! everytime i solo queue there i get teamed with idiots who feed.

Gato Muerto

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerofWords View Post
"Subtle" buttocks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadohaden View Post
Don't you mean "supple"?
Nope, he means "subtle". You know, the kind of buttocks that sneak up on you slow-like, and you never knew they were there. It makes the suprise when you are applying them to someone's face all the more striking.

As opposed to "blatantly obvious buttocks", which are "all up in yo face".

nocturnhabeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

HAHAHAHAHAHAH love the subtle buttocks

내 나쁜 검둥이

03-13-2011

Almost 1000 dollars on this game I've spent. Yet to be banned. But then again, I understand playing this game is a privilege and not my god given birth right. My guess is this - for those that spend a lot of money on this game and think because of that they are entitled to treat people like ****, theres one of two possibilities. They were born into wealth and thus do not truly understand the value of money, other than they have a lot and most people have very little, OR, they aren't using their own money to buy RP. Either way, they don't grasp the importance of money because they are immature and feel like they are owed rather than owe.

EDIT: This is just my theory; my own opinion.