Why is MM that stupid sometimes ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Yliana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Hello summoners...

Im really a bit upset atm.. I played a Match with my lvl 17 Summoner and a Friend of mine at lvl 15...

What happend was : we got ownd by the other Team, usually that doesnt make me mad but,i realized after 4min in the Match that we arent fighting equal opponents.. As the Match was over i got proof.. * i ended up 4/6/10 with Zilean*

1. A rammus with over 700 wins lvl 30
2. A Lux with over 1,000 wins lvl 30
3.A Ashe lvl 8 or 5.. dont remember
4+5 where the same lvl as me and my Friend +-

Our Team was all about lvl 14-17 and only one player 26...

Sry but why does this happen ? And dont tell me it is no clear advantage having 2lvl 30s with full masteries and tier 3 runes AND the expierience of prolly over 2k Matches,,,

If they wanna play with low lvl friends thats ok,but pair them with other lvl 30s with atleast +- the same exp of the game... not against Summoners 15lvl under them with 50 wins average...

I may get downvoted and flamed for saying this but who cares... this isnt Fun to play at all...

EDIT : I dont blame the lvl 30s for doing it,they might have theyr reasons... but i question the MM System

CheezyCupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Imo, matchmaking is weird sometimes, I've been placed with lvl 10's and under when i play with my lowbie friends (lvl 3's - 25's etc). I feel the wins don't matter it just goes by level. See either of the 2 30's could have qued with the low level, bringing the level 30 down to 14-17 level. I feel matchmaking can be unreliable sometimes though lol. and i upvoted :P

StormbreathDragn

03-13-2011

When I (level 30) and three of my WoW guildies (also 30) were helping to introduce another guildie (level 8) to LoL, we played a full premade normal game. We got matched against four level 20s and a level 6.

So, yeah, matchmaking is really weird in how it tries to make teams even...

CheezyCupcake

03-13-2011

You also have to remember that depending on how many people are in your party, if you have 3 people in it the other team could have a lvl 30 with a level 10 and still be placed with you guys. It's really all about timing, no way to predict when you get a good que etc. MM tries to get you ingame asap but sometimes that just doesnt help lol.

Techno Viking

03-13-2011

Im pretty sure the match makin things buggy right now, ive had a couple games today where ppl are under lvl 20 in my games. pretty lame

Hulkamania

03-13-2011

Mana manipulator is just fine where it is.

Match Making God

03-13-2011

Yeah sorry I was drunk.

Princess Yliana

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Match Making God View Post
Yeah sorry I was drunk.
How dare u drink at Work ?

Match Making God

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Yliana View Post
How dare u drink at Work ?
Its the olny way I can cope with how horrible I am at my job.

Sadiquito

03-13-2011

Pics or it didn't happen.