Shaco guide by a 1700+ player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicMadness

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrogencar View Post
Infinity kills squishies faster trust me.
Madreds kills tanks faster.
The 4% hp dmg and attack speed are absolutely redundant when going on a squishy.
They get important on Baron + Tanks.

And Infinity + Decieve takes 40-50% of an enemy squishy (example: Ashe with Shoes, Infinity, Black Cleaver mid game).
100% true!, well exept that bloodrazor is useless on squishies... have you tried using kogmaw? hes one big walking bloodrazor =)) and rapes squishies to death.

one thing about bloodrazor is it takes 4%hp flat magic damage be it on squishy or on tank, if you stack that on a clone, it`ll do 8%hp per hit (+ your other damages), so an opponent is more or less 10hits be it a tank or squishy. so yea, it takes you so long to kill but meh, if you get 2.5AS that`ll be finished in 4seconds, while on IE, you can get the squishy in two or three hits but takes quite some time as well if your AS is quite low.

so i`ll say, go bloodrazor when theres more than two tanks on the opponent side =P

ViSiOnInG

03-10-2011

"That's why I pretty much ignore the attack speed part, I like decieving in teamfights, taking 30-50% of enemy carry HP and then just exhaust rape him with auto attacks. OR if I get focused, run away, decieve back in and throw a HUGE CRIT again."

- ignore attack speed in your build.............. then rape him with auto attacks lul?

"if they let you throw more then 5 auto attacks without focusing you, you are playing against nubs"
- if you think "pros" are going to let you use your ONLY escape spell to initiate on their carry and not insta rape you.
- typically in the later stages of the game you save deceive to get focus off of you and use your clone to initiate (run up to them with clone in front)

And obviously IE kills squishies faster but its just not better. being able to kill baron quickly is just better, and you still do decent dmg to EVERYONE.

also, almost every single decent shaco player knows, that the fear from the boxes rapes too hard to wait until end game to level it. unless you are super duper omega fed, and don't really need to support your team/control dragon or baron....

but anyways dude this is just my opinion. you can have yours but really I think I have more experience playing at a high level than you do. but yah... ^^

ViSiOnInG

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicMadness View Post
my point is, you start with an AP shaco, and lategame it becomes a hybrid shaco, so lvl1-11 you`ll be a box type, after that, you start autoattacking, while those other shacos that purely go ap from 1-18 they become almost useless at lategame right? this hybrid shaco still owns imho.
Almost every hybrid build/hero in this game is ot viable btw. Your build is very expensive and isn't realistic. It just doesnt make sense to build a deathcap and a lichbane, then a madreds and a hextech gunblade. at alllll. LIKE.... it just doesnt work at all, there isn't one thing shaco can benefit from by having AP + attack speed. at least with other hybrid characters like teemo/TF going hybrid actually makes some sense(and even then its still not good).

EpicMadness

03-10-2011

meh true, but theres one thing that makes the build decent, its fragmented, meaning, you can buy one part of the other and buy another part of the other, exept with rabadons, ****ty 1600 chunk =P ohh well, the thing about rabadon is to help your lichbane become worth it. its something like deceive in, hit for lichproc, thats alot of damage considering 500ap becomes flat damage, now ulti up autoattack, this time bloodrazor kicks in, while autoattacking, throw in gunblade, then if hes still alive after 2seconds, throw in shiv. oh and dont forget to plant boxes on their feet whenever its ready.

this build is only for fun imho =P so dont take it sooooo seriously.

EpicMadness

03-10-2011

if theres any champion that you can recommend to me that doesnt use anything expensive and builds fast, i`ll take a look at it =P

ViSiOnInG

03-10-2011

of course every build requires big core items, but you are going into two different paths, what happens when people buy magic resist, and you dont have void staff? you also have no survivability at all so how do you expect to survive auto attacking them?

A Cute 8 YO Girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

I liked the ideas of your guide. I've had a lot of issues with the beginning jungling sequences getting the blue buff. The golem constantly resets and then I die being behind. I use The same reds/quint runes as you, but I have dodge yellow and MR blues.

Maybe some screenshots as to where I should place my JitBs because I seem to just not be able to jungle successfully.

ViSiOnInG

03-10-2011

My computer is actually dead right now, or I would have included some screenshots LOL, sorry. You just need to put them in the bush, on the same side as the golem. But not so close that they will aggro the little ranged minions. practice a few times in custom games! it only takes a few minutes, and that way you can get used to it. Also, make sure the boxes target the big golem first.

ViSiOnInG

03-11-2011

shameless bumpdiggity. Shaco too good.

Doriantv

03-11-2011

As a fairly experienced jungler, this is a very interesting guide. Well written, and I definitely think you'll get an award from solomid for it.