Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

costas84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Holy sh!t i regret buying him.

He sucks so fckin bad, my enemies kept getting away even when i pillared them and did my W(without flash), i went in the teamfight to dps someone and i kept getting instagibbed and i was useless.

I wish i had a refund, because i regret buying him.

Unless some of you have some insight on how to play this useless guy.

Powerstoned

08-30-2011

triforce trundle.

p00ningnewbz

08-30-2011

Jungle bro... Jungle.

costas84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

1. I jungled and started with blue.
2. I went to gank with red buff, enemies escaped before i got there even if i pillared them(with boots).
3. I was useless for the rest of the game, even with Triforce + defensive items like people and guides told me to build.

XTreeX

08-30-2011

well then you must be doing SOMETHING wrong.
look up some guides on him. solomid.net and mobafire have some pretty decent ones
read the good gguides and try him again who knows you may have had a bad game or bad team just keep trying to get better and you will
good luck

DongerKing

08-30-2011

Yeah man dont expect to be good at a champ playing for the first time, personally i've never considered or wanted to buy trundle but eventually i will get him, imo theres just better junglers out there and a lane trundle is bad. But meh he could get buffed in the future, hes not like terribad like eve

Seelyon

08-30-2011

Try this trundle guide: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-trundle-guide

Hes quite good once u figure him out.

pehtis

08-30-2011

Trundle is very underestimated. He is one of the few that can solo blue at Lvl 1 without a leash. Trundle hits very hard especially early. His ult takes care of those pesky tanks by seriously denting their health. Trundle with sheen early/mid game = kills. If their running away get yourself a mallet build. Ghost spell is good on trundle too. Sure there are other champs that are just as good with a tad better buffs. However, underestimate Trundle at your peril.

bushviper336

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by costas84 View Post
Holy sh!t i regret buying him.

He sucks so fckin bad, my enemies kept getting away even when i pillared them and did my W(without flash), i went in the teamfight to dps someone and i kept getting instagibbed and i was useless.

I wish i had a refund, because i regret buying him.

Unless some of you have some insight on how to play this useless guy.
get slow sum spell and get the ice hammer asap pil will slow em down long enough to get a hit on em then the hammers slow thing will slow em with each hit works like a charm

killasrspike

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seelyon View Post
Try this trundle guide: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-trundle-guide

Hes quite good once u figure him out.
That is a good build. For me trundle is fun to play. I enjoy using pillar in team fights to split people up which in some cases has been a game changer for my teams. get used to the jungle and use it to your advantage. This champ is WAY underestimated.