Aegis of The Legion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayKoryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

i've been wondering...i rarely see someone suggesting AoTL as an item for any hero...so i just want to ask..how good(or bad) is this item?? is it good for tanks?? is it ok if i use it on tank warwick?? just asking though..hehe

Hottchix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

better explanation than I can give

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=388009

Seelyon

03-11-2011

I find it very solid, having one on your team before 20minutes is very helpful. I build it on my tanks or champions like Taric/Janna.

RayKoryu

03-11-2011

ah Taric~ i do build AoTL on him~ hehe thanks for the info~

RayKoryu

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottchix View Post
thanks for the link~

Renlen

03-11-2011

This is the #1 item for Sona (support), after mana regen that keeps her in battle.

Butterface

03-11-2011

most solos games people dont think of support, i build this item on alot of heros...it gives your team an advantage over theirs if they dont have it

FaerellG

03-11-2011

It's still good, but it's more of a support item now that it got nerfed.

Kvoth3

03-11-2011

One of the only items (it and GA?) that gives both armor and MR, and it also gives health. I find it a great item on many champions for my survivability item.

DrDragun

03-11-2011

Best item in the game besides boots of speed, health potion, ward, or maybe merc treads