Players who were hit by the recent suspension for 1+ weeks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

03-09-2011
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Summoners,

Since some people seem to be confused about the bans that we've done - I'm going to take a little bit of time to provide additional details on a few of them.

The first 5 summoners who received 1+ week suspensions who reply to this thread - I will reply to your post with additional details explaining the suspension.

By replying to this thread, you understand that potentially personal information will be displayed in this thread.

If you are not one of the players suspended for 1+ weeks, I will delete your posts until I get my 5, so please do not post here.

LuciferDuck

03-09-2011

why am i banned?

Added by Pendragon:
Consistent use of racist language, intentional feeding, leaving/rejoing games to dodge afk and leaver penalties, more racist language.

Total number of reports: 154
Total unique games reported in: 107

Consistent use of racist language: only a mental ****** use insults when a team are doing a good job, i insulted the feeders, the afkers, etc, not a good team, so i dont regret that

intentional feeding: my team began to feed first, i wanted a surrender, they were so n00bz that they not even surrender, so i began to feed intentionally like them, i dont regret that too

leaving/rejoing games to dodge afk and leaver penalties: blame my internet company, not me.

more racist language: what can i say? i dont insult a player who has a 25/1/15 score ami right?

thank you for showing me that trolls always wins this game, just right click my name, too many time spending idle, and boom, you get banned, i guess my cash will go to somewhere else

ItchyProphet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

I know why I was banned, may be interesting to see what you guys say though lol.

Why was I banned for eight days Pen.

I don't mind information such as YOU DID THIS being revealed, I know I messed up and am accepting the ban.

I DO want how many reports and how many unique games. Thanks again.

Added by Pendragon:
Racist language, intentional feeding, telling the enemy team the location of his teammates through fog of war, real-life threats, afking in game, claiming to be friends with Riot employees (and using it to threaten other players).

Total number of reports: 182
Total unique games reported in: 123

Oh wow, Most of that except the real life threat part seems right! Ive said I have an uncle at Riot who will 'see u ban' and everyone kinda laughed along side. Thanks again Pen.

Ps- For those that think Riot doesn't check, there was ONE game where I said something racist (Unless Riots counting 'You fkin Brazlians oh no oh god no') So, they checked the reports and saw I had said something.

Edit Edit- 182 reports in how much time? A week? Since I started playing? Curious if anyone beat me.

Deaciepoo

03-09-2011

i was banned for 2 weeks, why please?

Added by Pendragon:
Lots of afking in games (would afk if he didn't get a solo lane, telling people he didn't care if he got banned). Would idle in-game to dodge leaver penalties. Racist language.

Total number of reports: 177
Total unique games reported in: 98

iSwallow

03-09-2011

banned till the 23rd ... explain why because I haven't done anything wrong

Added by Pendragon:
Lots of racist language, other gameplay disruptions (drawing smiley faces w/ Teemo shrooms), intentional feeding when team is losing, constant ping spam, afking/leaving games, buying nothing but wards,

Total number of reports: 223
Total unique games reported in: 121

Bandicot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2011

acount: Bandicoot
nick: Bandicot Lt
server :eu

information plz so i can improve my ingame pereformance and dount get baned again

EDIT: i am fifth where is my information? :<
EDIT2: i dount remeber myself intenshnaly feding yes i afk alot when where is no point to coninue a high elo game when your team is failing cose machmaking makes fun of me while puting me with ppl whos 200 elo below me. oh well ^^
EDIT3: I NEWER DO ENY OF THIS IF MY TEAM IS WINING OR NOT CONSISTING OF COMPELETE IDIOTS i fink moust of the comunity understand this well w/o.

Added by Pendragon:
Lots of flaming, lots of intentional feeding. afking,

Total number of reports: 127
Total unique games reported in: 72

BootyClaps4Jesus

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferDuck View Post
why am i banned?

Added by Pendragon:
Consistent use of racist language, intentional feeding, leaving/rejoing games to dodge afk and leaver penalties, more racist language.

Total number of reports: 154
Total unique games reported in: 107
Oh wow,
bravo

FossaFerox

03-09-2011

And we have our five. Take it away Pen!

iLyK

03-09-2011

hey what was i banned for?

2 weeks

Majero

03-09-2011

thread is win