"Matchmaking"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eugenides

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeofLight View Post
Eh, only thing they'd have an advantage over you is runes and masteries which both have pretty small impacts. It's not that big of a deal.
And summoner spells. A level 10 doesn't have flash.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumultuoustempus View Post
I see these threads SO often. Has Riot ever responded to them?
Real basically, wins and level are not a good indicator of skill.

Matchmaker will always try to match you within your ELO range first, and then within that bracket will attempt to match you with players around your level.

When dual queueing or team-matching, the level requirement tends to become even less of a factor after ELO.

h0rsemen

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionic Breeze View Post
Ashe's ultimate dealt a measly 30 damage to him lol
Umm... when I play ashe I usually don't care how much damage my ult is doing to mord for a couple of reasons -

1 - why ult him (unless he already pwned your carry and has them as a pet (in which case you're probably screwwed anyway) you should be using it on someone with high dps output and can die)?
2 - it is magic dmg and not physical

If you want your ashe ult to do more damage to mord then get some ap and magic pen and then throw your 1 min CD out on the tank, otherwise I am sorry.

Baroq Walker

03-09-2011

how about us premade of lvl 6 and under, matched against pre of lvl 30's only...fair? their runes & masteries put them at too big an advantage...we lost bad. When game was over and we saw the difference in lvls, both teams finally had a good laugh.