Taric Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elmentar

08-25-2009

EZ-god mode, combine taric and cho'gath in a lane against a solo'r. Taric stuns, Cho'gath does his little slow thingy, taric hits, cho'gath hits, cho'gath noms. Team is fed. Enjoy your 15 minute game.

Tr1poD

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmentar View Post
EZ-god mode, combine taric and cho'gath in a lane against a solo'r. Taric stuns, Cho'gath does his little slow thingy, taric hits, cho'gath hits, cho'gath noms. Team is fed. Enjoy your 15 minute game.
How is that different from any other champion stun/disable combo?

Vangu

08-25-2009

I personally think Ryze and Sion make a better team. Hell even Sion and Cho'gath. People seem to think Taric hits hard...he does not.

Elmentar

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1poD View Post
How is that different from any other champion stun/disable combo?
It includes Taric. This is a Taric thread. : P

Vangu

08-25-2009

AKA: They are running out of things to complain about that we have not proved wrong or unjustified.

And yes I already said before that his stun should scale with level or even be a second longer on CD..but thats it

MercTroop

08-25-2009

Taric ultimate Radiance I believe its called could use a nerf in the damage given. Playing a few games with Taric I've found that backing up a nuker with a semi AP build is extremely brutal. Radiance plus Taric normal heal can keep characters like Ryze alive in scenarios where they would normally die in seconds.

Combine radiance with armor aura you have a champion that almost seems custom made to follow Rammus around and break towers.

Misbehaving

08-25-2009

Played him today.

As already said, he's amazingly versatile.
I usually build him as a caster and rely on my lanemates to kill stuff.

His ult really needs changing though.
I usually don't even invest points in it because it drains mana way too fast and forces you to leave the lane if you're pushed hard.
Making it a fire-and-forget one-time buff with limited duration instead of a togglable would be nice.

Xrystus

08-25-2009

From what ive read about Taric, people explaining his pros have very good explanations on how and why hes no op, and for those who complain simply just say its op just because its doing what its intended to do. Seems his stun seems to be the biggest issue, with his ulti coming in second.

Guys, his stun is designed to allow him to get in close or catch fleeing champs, its ap scaling isnt even 1-1! I fail to see how a single target stun that, at maximum, is 0.5 seconds longer than sions stun, which is a solid 2 seconds regardless of range. Is .5 seconds longer at long range and 1.25 seconds smaller at close range compared to sions stun REALLY that op?

Ben

The Council

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystus View Post
Is .5 seconds longer at long range and 1.25 seconds smaller at close range compared to sions stun REALLY that op?
That's not the issue. The issue is, does Sion have a -60 armor + damaging AOE skill and an ultimate that gives the entire team crazy attack damage + heal?

Taric can have the stun, but it isn't offset by any less amazing skills.

It's the combination of his stun + his other spells that is lame.