Disconnected from a game, then can't join

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadzin

02-06-2010

Ok so Me and some of my friends joined a que as an arranged team
started a game, somewhere during the early phases of the game.
The game crashed and we all d/ced, at first i though it was my connection being gay
but then it wouldn't reconnect back into the game, saying i wasn't connected to the internet
or my firewall setting were not set up.
All i can say is me and my friends are all stuck with the same problem.
I dunno what happened but the last thing i did
was use Heartseeker on some minions and the game froze, then we got d/ced
Tried restarting my connection and pvp.net nothing helps.

Rejza

02-06-2010

same problem, same warning, nothing helps

Dundum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2010

i have this problem too!

Dynn Chaotica

02-06-2010

Having the same issue, and there are other threads about this as well. It's claiming that the game is still going on, but I get the same error as above when I attempt to reconnect, and when I finally cancel the reconnect it says the game has crashed. I imagine a fix will be incoming soon, since it seems it's a wide-spread issue. My only worry is if I'll end up with a leaver mark >_<

EDIT: For information purposes, I'm currently running Windows 7, and played 2 games before this, one which went perfectly fine and one where I had a D/C issue that was my ISP's fault but was quickly resolved, allowing me to reconnect fine afterward. Queued up solo, the game was about... 8-10 minutes in, I believe.

Kadzin

02-06-2010

Yes I am also concerned about the leaver mark
My friends already gave up and went to do other things :-/

Fallen x Kira

02-06-2010

Same arg

HardSheep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

i think...its time to play some xbox while i wait for LoL to fix this.

badcompany 2 demo anyone? :P

SoNyuhTaeyeon

02-06-2010

I have the same error. I don't even have a slight ponderence on what this might or can be. My firewalls are down, I'm connected to the chat server as well as the "Game in still in progress" screen but I can't for the life of me get back in the game. I've tried at least 3 seperate occassions to get back on before I said F*** LoL. Now this leads me to my next issue...
When there's something strange in LoL
Who you gonna call?
Not the riot team because they obvious have some trouble managing thier bugs because the ONLY suggestion I see is

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaughlin View Post
support@riotgames.com should be able to assist you. This might help too, but it sounds like you've adjusted accordingly: http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...wall+Settings+
and guess what the adjusting "accordingly" is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleNumbers1 View Post
I checked my firewall setting, everything was in order, I restarted LoL and my computer. Nothing worked. I just gave up and tried the next day, and it somehow went through. I'm having the same problem now. I even tried running LoL "as an admin", even though I already am an admin. Nothing. Won't go to the loading screen. Can't connect to the game itself.

I know two things: I hate the everliving **** out of Windows Vista, and I'd like some help.
Another patch is required. Immediately.

ArmiesofZNight

Associate Producer

02-06-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Can you post your game and air logs, please? http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...on+of+LoL+Logs

Dynn Chaotica

02-06-2010

So, after reading up about logs, finding the correct logs, and attempting to create a log with a session where I log-in to the server, attempt to reconnect, retry once, then cancel, then close... I find out upon hitting reconnect that the game has ended O_o I have no leaver mark, and it's not even under my "Recent Matches" list in my summoner profile... if I have this issue again, I will be sure to post the associated logs under a separate bug report thread.