Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jarvan - The Great Support Tank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GameLegend900

05-09-2011

you suck

ironblades

05-09-2011

Lane combos are mixed up a bit, Wouldn't you prefer to be with an auto stun or snare allowing you to set up your combo eaiser.

C9 otter

05-09-2011

People like you bringing awareness to Jarvan are why he's getting nerfhammered.

Ozlin

07-29-2011

i must say i never really considered farming to be an essential part of jarvan-ing. now that you mention it though, I might be able to use some of the methods mentioned here much to me team's benefit

However, I've been assist feeding with a much more supporty Jarvan- finding some really cheap gear that packs a punch. Spirit Shroud give health/mana regen and a CD reduc. aura to the team. Just using aura items coupled with my CC (intended for ganks, team fight initiation or just saving an ally in need) makes him surprisingly good.

A deceptively "powerful", purely support melee disrupter.... no one ever sees it coming