Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jarvan - The Great Support Tank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God of Life

03-08-2011

Jarvan Guide - The Great Support Tank
Sections:
1. Jarvan Lore
2. Masteries
3. Summoner Spells
4. Laning
5. Item Build
6. How to off-tank
7. Skill combos – What To Master
8. Summary

Jarvan Lore:
Lore:

As the royal family of Demacia for centuries, members of the Lightshield line have spent their lives waging war against any who opposed Demacian ethics. It is said that every Lightshield is born with anti-Noxian sentiment in his blood. Jarvan IV is no exception, even though he is the first Lightshield born to the age of the League of Legends. As his forefathers had before him, he led Demacian troops into bloody engagements with Noxian forces, and on many occasions he has bled alongside wounded allies and fallen comrades. In his most crushing defeat, he was outmaneuvered and captured by a Noxian battalion under the command of Jericho Swain. This mistake nearly cost him his life at the hands of Urgot, but he was rescued by the Dauntless Vanguard, an elite Demacian strike force led by Jarvan’s childhood companion, Garen.

Those close to him believed that his capture changed him. Xin Zhao was quoted as saying: "His eyes never seemed to look at you, only through you to something he could not look away from." One day, without warning, Jarvan IV handpicked a squad of Demacian soldiers and left Demacia, vowing to find "atonement". He began by tracking and hunting the most dangerous beasts and bandits he could find in northern Valoran, but he soon tired of such prey. Seeking something that only he understood, he ventured south of the Great Barrier. He wasn’t heard from again for nearly two years. After many had assumed the worst, he returned to glorious fanfare on the streets of Demacia. His Demacian plates were adorned with the bones and scales of creatures unknown. His eyes bore the wisdom of someone twice his age. Of the twelve soldiers who had departed with him, only two returned. In a tone as cold and steady as steel, he swore to bring the enemies of Demacia to their knees.

Abilities:

131202Dragon Strike: Jarvan IV’s spear extends through his opponent, dealing physical damage and lowering their armor by a percentage. If this ability is cast on the Demacian flag, it will pull Jarvan through to his Standard, knocking up all enemies in his path.

131204Golden Aegis: Jarvan IV calls upon the ancient kings of Demacia to shield him from harm and slow surrounding enemies.

131203Demacian Standard: Passive: Grants Jarvan bonus attack speed and armor. Active: Throws a Demacian flag, dealing physical damage and granting passive benefits to nearby allies.

131201Cataclysm (Ultimate): Jarvan IV heroically leaps at his target, dealing physical damage and creating a circle of terrain around them for a few seconds.

131205Martial Cadence (Passive): Jarvan IV exploits his target's opening, dealing a percentage of the target's current HP as magic damage. This effect cannot occur on the same target for several seconds.

Masteries:

In these builds you want either a cookie cutter tank build or a cookie cutter damage build. Like so:
131188 1/1

131196 3/3 131193 3/3
131197 3/3
131189 1/2 131192 3/3
131199 4/4
131187 3/3
131198 1/1

131195 3/3 131194 1/1
131190 4/4

This is a typical cookie cutter build with a hint of Jarvan in it. Overall you get the toughness of a tank, and the ability to stay in lane long with some of the chase down / mana masteries in utility. Ill update the guide later as I further test the ability to use offensive masteries on Jarvan, but until then I don’t want to put a bad mastery build for offensive. (*Disclaimer* I don’t care if you use these masteries don’t tell me in a reply)

Summoner Spells:

In this section I want to go over each of the summoner spells, because most people could choose the wrong spell in a situation that might not be helpful.

Useful Spells:
131172Exhaust - This spell has to be one of the best spells in the game for Jarvan. You can escape, slow down, and even reduce heavily fed monster’s dmg.
131178Ghost - This is another great utility spell on Jarvan. It can be used to chase down and run away from bad situations.
131180Ignite - Great spell for getting that few seconds of dmg…this spell could mean life or death depending on how fast the enemy dies. Also its great for hitting 2 more dmg as your enemy runs back to the tower.=D
131176Flash - If you can use this at the correct timing you can escape every time no matter what. Use Cataclysm then flash out leaving your enemies trapped and angry. Great spell imo.

Mediocre Spells:
131179Heal - This spell is overall decent for jarvan. Heal is really only useful in the beginning game in those OH SH** moments. Otherwise please don’t get this spell unless you find yourself super aggressive early game.
131184Teleport - This spell is again, overall decent. You can use it to teleport around the map if you have troubles farming or if you find yourself dying and running back is just way too slow.
131183Smite - Like teleport, smite can be used to help Jarvan farm in times of depression.
131175Cleanse - Used if you are really having trouble with CC early and late game. If you cant seem to catch a break from stuns then use this.
131174Clarity – This should be used if you are really having trouble laning due to mana.

Spells You Shouldn’t Use:
131181Rally - This is literally Demacian Standard…I wouldn’t recommend this unless you plan to do double flags?
131173Clairvoyance - Unless you plan to go support Jarvan then do not use this. Save this for Karma and Soraka.
131182Revive - Controversial spell…I wouldn’t get this, but it may fit your play style…if it does then so be it. I will not be getting it ever however.
131177Fortify - Fortify really should not be used for Jarvan. There are plenty of other champions that should get this, and there should be plenty of other spells that should be used for Jarvan.

If you have any questions about my summoner spell choices please reply and ill change if you really make a good argument.

Laning:

Now it gets to the fun part! Were going to talk about what starts Jarvan off into the rest of the game…Laning. This has to be by far the most important part of the game. This will determine who is fed, who fed, and who didn’t do what they were supposed to. This can be the game changer that could either make or break your game. If someone screws up and feeds then the rest of the game has to be spent dealing with a fed enemy.
So if you don’t know what you are doing, how to survive, and how to do the special things to save your team or yourself.

First things first I need to teach you a few things about Jarvan. Lets start off with how his dmg scales out and how to choose a lane partner accordingly. With his passive, his spear, shield, and his flag his dmg is quite bursty for the first few seconds of combat. After the few seconds of burst Jarvan’s dmg slowly scales out to a very minimum. So laning with a character like pantheon would not be a good idea, unless you can burst down the enemies fast enough. You need to lane with someone who can keep the dmg up while your cds are catching up and while your dmg is scaled low. Laning with a character like Master Yi, Mundo, or really any melee that doesn’t heavily rely on cds. Casters aren’t the best choice for Jarvan to lane with UNLESS you can BURST down the enemy with one full round of cds. Let me explain this in a different way: Due to cds and low dmg during the mid fight phase you really shouldn’t be laning with someone that is in the same boat as you. Let’s take a quick run down of what his spells should be used for. And how they can change the outcome of the battle.

Escaping: When escaping don’t be greedy. Jarvan has all the power in the world to escape from close quarter combats where as other champions do not. If you are laning with a champion that is slow, has no escape mechanism, and has low hp you really need to help them out. These kinds of champions could include low mana casters or just all around champions in peril. What you should do to allow your team to escape and you to survive as well is simple: Take combat for a few more seconds while your friend runs. Let me elaborate on this by putting a scenario out: You and Kog’Maw are running from a mundo and a low mana pantheon. Kog’Maw is about caught up to by the mundo and your just a little bit ahead. What you should do? To save your friend and get away yourself all you need to do is throw a flag down where you are and turn around heading straight into mundo. Pop your shield to give yourself a few more seconds and when they forget about Kog’Maw just turn around and throw your spear into the flag and pull yourself away. If this is done correctly you can easily escape. I have done this plenty of times during games and it works almost all the time. That is unless you get cced, but that’s a different story.

Farming: When farming you should utilize your passive to help you last hit minions. This will give you a few extra dmg to increase your chances of getting that gold. Also using your flag to help your team kill minions faster is a great way to farm. Your spear, if you level dmg wise, can also be used to farm, but this guide doesn’t really support dmg Jarvan. Sorry=/

Killing: In order to kill champions you must use your SHIELD and by far this is your best spell. If both spells aren’t up to do the knock up combo (ill explain later) you can slow them just enough until they are ready to be used. Using your flag in this build is also your best way to get last hits. In this guide the way I build skills and items your flag will be maxed first (Like Phreak), because your flaf is based off of bonus dmg and you wont be getting much bonus dmg until the end, and even then you wont be getting enough dmg to want to max it first. All these combined makes your flag your most wanted spell even at end game. Using your spear to last hit with shear base dmg and no bonus dmg makes it very unlikely to get a kill with such low base dmg. Flag is actually good, because you can pull yourself to the enemy if you didnt get the kill, and if you did get the kill it will allow you and your team to keep pushing and/or killing due to the attack speed bonus. So overall, flag has to be the best choice to get the kill if you are not stacking dmg.

Lane Partner: I know I have talked about this in the laning section already, but I want to reiterate how important a lane partner is. If you lane with the wrong lane partner you could screw your entire team up. Let me start a bit over. Jarvan is a tank, and when a tank is completely deprived of gold and kills it can make the rest of the game after the laning phase quite difficult for the rest of the team if they are counting on your to tank. (Most people avoid tanks). So if you actually want to be a good tank/supporty dps then you really should rethink going with a ryze against say a cho'gath and a mundo.

Working With a Partner: In this game you want to work with your lane partner as much as possible in order to get yourself fed and make the game easier for you and your team and hopefully secure a win early. Here im going to say five of my favorite lane partners that would work with jarvan so perfectly. Both AD and AP can work with Jarvan.
1. 131210Master Yi – This is because he has constant dmg. So when your dmg spells are recharging and your in the “mid” phase of the fight where jarvan does the leave amount of dmg, Master Yi can continue doing dmg mid way. Though there is no CC involved with Master Yi, but you go for more dmg with this lane partner.
2. 131211Olaf – Olaf is a beatiful lane partner for a few reasons: Firstly, he is a great counter to any really heavy melee carry such as Xin Zhao and people in this area. Olaf also has a very secure and steady dmg rate from beginning to end. He is a perfect lane partner because he offers what Master Yi can and he has a hint of CC in his mix.
3. 131212Urgot – Jarvan and Urgot make a perfect combo late lane phase. Jarvan's Cataclysm to pin them in place after Urgot switches their position with his ult. Urgot also has the range to finish off some of the stragglers.
4. 131209Garen – Garen is a decent to mediocre champion to lane with. That is, if he uses his spin correclty.
5. 131208Any Stealther – Any of the stealth characters could be a great lane partner with. Eve with a stun, Twitch with poison, and Shaco with big crits can all be a great asset to Jarvan's spells.

Item Build:

1. Start off with the basic 131322 and choose between 2 or 3 131324 and/or 1 131323.
2. After you get a bit more fed and you start to kill people you should go back and buy 131325 and regular 131331.
3. After going back and farming up with your Razors you should head back again and purchase 131328 and then finish off your boots. I prefer 131332, but if they are magic heavy you can buy 131351. Same goes for 131350.
4. At this point you should be pretty fed with AT LEAST minion kills with your Razors. What you should do now is decide how you want to spend the rest of the game- Tank or Damage Oriented. If the team has lots of magic/attack damage champions then you should obviously go a bit heavier on the tank side, but if you are DESTROYING them with like a 9/0 and your looking for more dmg then you should hit up the attack area. Both sides are pretty well off, but its completely up to you.
Tank:
If you chose to go the tankier route then you should definitely pick up either of these:
131349 / 131353
After one of these items is purchased you should further yourself into the tank mode and get a useful:
At this point you should have around 4 Items in your inventory with around these stats if you went the 131349 route:

Health Hit Points 2715 (+675)
Health Regen (per 1) 25 (+5)
Health Regen (per 5) 125 (+25)
Physical Damage Health 8253.59 (+4296)
Magical Damage Health 5511.44 (+2390.25)
Effective Health 6882.52 (+3343.12)
Mana 1150 (+375)
Mana Regen (per 1) 14 (+0)
Mana Regen (per 5) 70 (+0)
Damage Attack Speed 0.661 (+0)
Damage 134 (+23)
Armor 203.9998 (+110)
Magic Resist 102.9997 (+50)

Passives

Passive: 1313525% Cooldown Reduction and 20% chance on being hit to slow the attacker's movement and attack speeds by 35% for 3 seconds.
UNIQUE Active: Slows movement speeds and attack speeds of surrounding units by 35% for 2 seconds + 0.5 seconds for each 100 Armor and Magic Resist. 60 second cooldown.

Passive: 131349 Blocks one negative spell every 30 seconds.

Passive: 131328 20% chance on attack to deal 500 damage to a minion.

If you decided to go the 131353 (Which is fine) the stats would be around this:

Health Hit Points 2790 (+750)
Health Regen (per 1) 25 (+5)
Health Regen (per 5) 125 (+25)
Physical Damage Health 9737.09 (+5779.5)
Magical Damage Health 4268.69 (+1147.5)
Effective Health 7002.89 (+3463.5)
Mana 775 (+0)
Mana Regen (per 1) 14 (+0)
Mana Regen (per 5) 70 (+0)
Damage Attack Speed 0.661 (+0)
Damage 134 (+23)
Armor 248.9998 (+155)
Magic Resist 52.9997 (+0)

Here’s the comparison between two charts:
Sunfire Banshee’s Veil
Health Hit Points 2790 2715
Health Regen (per 1) 25 25
Health Regen (per 5) 125 125
Physical Damage Health 9737 8253.59
Magical Damage Health 4268 5511.44
Effective Health 7002 6882.52
Mana 775 1150
Mana Regen (per 1) 14 14
Mana Regen (per 5) 70 17
Damage Attack Speed 0.661 0.661
Damage 134 134
Armor 248 203.9998
Magic Resist 52 102.9997

This is the stat difference between the two similar yet different builds. The reason I don’t show the stat builds for the end of the build is because it can change so heavily from mid to end game that it really wouldn’t make sense to spend all that time on it. From here on the build really does depend on who you are facing. If you feel tank enough you should finish off with some dmg items like Black Cleaver and Infinity Edge. Otherwise Finish off with more survivability like Guardian’s Angel and another resist item.
This part is completely open, because a tank shouldn’t have one set build.
The dmg build will be out a little later, but until I test it out a little more I don’t want to post anything not useful.

How to Off-Tank:

This is an important role a person must play in a game of league of legends. You have two main roles one being the MAIN tank if your real main tank is dead, and the second is being the off-tank. There is a serious difference between the two and they should not be confused at all. You shouldn’t be taking the role of main tank when your main tank (like cho’gath) is currently alive. Let me start this section by describing the main differences between the two:
Off-Tank:
Off-Tank is like the pinch hitter for a baseball team…well in a way. He is pretty much there to soak up extra dmg, but there are other times of need where he is most needed. Imagine your main tank being the main hitter and he is injured in the last play with one point left and hes up to bat. They need a serious pinch hitter – you. Taking up the off-tank role is actually a very important task, because it can keep your team in the fight long after your tank is dead, it can do the little things casters cannot (soak dmg for blue and red), and he can usually initiate fights where tanks are not present. These are all key roles in team fights, but the most important is allowing to keep your team in the fight long after the tank has died. Most teams barely consist of one tank let alone a tank and an off-tank, but if your team has that off game where there is both then you are in luck. More than likely you are facing a team with one tank and 4 squishies. This is good, because once they kill your tank, and their cds are down, the team doesn’t have to run away because there is no more tank. You take on the role of tank and allow your team mate to keep the fight going long after your enemies’ tank has been beaten. This gives you the extra advantage that other teams may not even know about. Thus Tank and Off-Tank roles win the game.
Tank:
A tank can be like the more beefy version of an Off-Tank. He has the same traits, except some of their roles are reversed. Instead of waiting their job is to engage and try to live as long as possible. Tanks can do the same things as an Off-Tank, but usually have way less dmg capabilities. So if you’re wondering who could be a Tank then just think about a champion with low dmg and high health – Cho’Gath, Malphite (sometimes), Shen, and such like that. Tanks can have high dmg, but its usually in the low dmg area.
Overall, Jarvan should be filling the role of Off-Tank, but in the off occasion where your forced to fill main tank slot don’t be worried Jarvan can off tank, but you cannot build dmg in this situation. Just switch the positions of items and change some out…if your still scared of tanking so soon… just queue dodge lol.

Skill Combos – What To Master:

This is going to be a smaller chapter, but its still none-the-less important. If you cannot master Jarvan’s special combos and abilities you may have to move on, because Jarvan is a champion where combos can save and kills many lives. Mastering your Flag placement is the first “combo” you should master. One ability (yes I know) cannot be counted as a combo, but lets try and imagine it as one. I have created a few sections where I think each specific ability should be mastered and what function of it is associated with the level of difficulty. Like so:

Beginner Combo Level – At the beginner stage we want to master his basic abilities and where they should be placed on the game field. First off should be his Flag placement, because if you cannot master this then it will cause you many deaths later on in the other combo levels. Throwing your flag and using its placement is also important for last hitting like I said in the earlier chapter. Using both of these mechanics – Starting your escape and Killing are both needed in order to feel safe to move on to a higher Combo Level. Once you have began to master where you feel comfortable placing the flag you probably feel comfortable enough to move on.

Intermediate Combo Level – Intermediate Combo Level will just work on connecting the dots with the flag and touching bases with the shied ability. The first thing you should master is your spear thrust (yes spear thrust =D) and this is a big one. Without this you cant master connecting the dots between the two abilities. Once you have mastered how the spear works you can begin to connect the dots and try learning the actual knock-up combo. This may not seem to hard at first, but when your being chased down and it really comes down to the timing and how you place your flag then it can really get difficult. Under pressure things may seem much harder than they really are. First try mastering the beginning by just connecting the dots from your spear to your flag. After you have mastered this begin using it to kill minions and interrupt and stun champions. Mastering this combo on champions is a bit harder than using it on minions, because of the actual movement level of real players. Don’t worry though once you get used to it, it will seem like cake. Once you feel ready with the combo you can begin pulling yourself to champions and using your shield to slow them down. The shield is a bit easier to master because of the one button factor, but this can really come down to the fact if you know when to use it you will live, and if you don’t you will die. Once you feel like you have mastered using the basic mechanics of this champion you can move on to the next Combo Level.

Difficult Combo Level – This level will be short, because I want to save some room for the next level of skill. In this combo level I want you to continue practicing with the last level of combos, but try working with your shield a bit more. Say when your team is getting kills running back and slowing your enemies down can really give your team a big advantage. Also try combining Randuin’s Omen and your shield slow to make a continuous slow. Mastering the ability to save your team mates can be one of the hardest, but with the right team and right conditions you can have all the practice saving your team’s A** all you want. All you need to do is run in front of your team as they are being chased, throw a flag down, run back shield so the enemies are slowed, and then spear back to the flag. You may want to take cleanse when you are first trying this combo out, because without the right knowledge of champions you may not know who has stuns and who doesn’t. Until you can fully understand all the champions CC capabilities it would be wise to take cleanse so you can make it out with your team you just saved. After you master this more difficult combo I want you to move onto the next level.

Champion Combo Level – This one will be a bit harder to master because it will take a level of knowledge of the actually game field. Yes, using your ultimate actually takes knowledge and not just a Donkey Kong ground pound. When you are first trying out this very unique spell you may wonder “Why would this be so hard to master to be in the Champion Level?” To answer my own and maybe your question with a simple answer: Because this spell can be one of the greatest assets in the game. Let me start over by saying how this spell could be used in combat: Saving team mates, blocking enemies on tight paths, and even stopping enemies while your team destroys them. Mastering all these uses can be a bit much for someone, but hopefully you would have already mastered his other skills before coming to this combo level. Otherwise youll be jumping and blocking your way into death. If you have mastered all the other combos then this should be an easy or easier task for you to master then if you didn’t know his other combos. The first thing to master is the actual mechanic of the ultimate. The 1v1 duel situation it puts you in when you activate the ultimate you need to first check a few things: Can I live if I engage, Would I be able to kill him, and would I need to get help from my team? If your answers are Yes, yes, and Yes then you should be able and definitely kill your enemy. Otherwise if any of these, but the last one, are no then do not waste your long ultimate cooldown. Another think you need to master is to use your ultimate to not only kill people, but to block off paths that enemies can chase you. Once you have mastered the spear knock-up combo you should be able to ultimate on an enemy chasing you or your team in a small pathway. Once you have done this it should block the rest of the enemy’s team (if any) from passing by. After you have blocked them in you should have placed a spear already ahead AWAY FROM the enemy team so you can easily spear to it and pull yourself out of the trapped enemy’s grasp. This will save your team, block the pursuer, and probably get you some props. If you can master your ultimate by grabbing people when they try and run, helping escape by blocking enemy’s paths, and combining it by containing their team while your team aoes can all be great to a team oriented game like league of legends. This is why Champion Combo Level is the hardest. You must combine all (even the shield) spells and combos you have mastered into your ultimate. This is why Jarvan is so much fun. Because his spells all combine with each other and into his ultimate. But, once you have mastered all of these levels you can start destroying people in games!!

Summary:

Overall, I think Jarvan is one of the best champions Riot has released in a long time. All the combos and spells he can use and the amount of team work that is needed to master him is just special.
Also guys im still working on this guide every day, looking up new things, and playing games trying new builds every day. Im going to update the guide whenever someone points something out to me that I feel is needed to be changed. Also you guys can tell me things without using “Worst Guide in the world….also change this” lol. Just know that I spent a long time on this guide and here is the specs so far:

4,929 Words
12 Pages
5 Days of Typing / Researching

Update: 3.8.11 3:06 - Added Some Pictures
Update: 3.8.11 11:56 - Added More Pictures and Deleted Some Things
Update: 3.9.11 8:50 - Started Adding Pictures To Build
Update: 3.9.11 9:25 - Finished Up The Build Pictures

LCS Dyrus

03-08-2011

My number one complaint about most builds is that they pack no plan early game for keeping your health and mana up. You were actually courteous enough to include that. Thank you for encouraging that little piece of sense.

One other thing though, I noticed you had teleport marked as a mediocre summoner spell. Jarvan has a knockup, a slow, and cataclysm. With a well placed teleport, he has to be one of the best, sickest ganking machines ever. Teleport with an ally putting down a sight ward ahead of time would allow for some of the most successful ganks ever accomplished. With Jarvan's ability selection and teleport, basically, whenever that summoner spell is ready, you have a kill. Period.

shiÑe

03-08-2011

Good work man I've been waiting for a guide like this .. You gave me a nice read to start my day! Gonna go home after work and try your build out.

God of Life

03-08-2011

Thanks for the good responses guys im glad to get some good feedback, because i spent a lot of time on this and im yet to add pictures in. I will actually add teleport to the useful spells list because that is a great ganking idea=D Thanks guys!!

Mitch Bade

03-08-2011

Good guide!

I really like Jarvan even though I don't play him. I play a very beast Karma, and Jarvan makes for one of my favorite laning partners. I can't vouch for any other Karma players, but me and Jarvan make it look way too easy. Maybe you should send me a friend request and we can do that some time.

+!

God of Life

03-08-2011

heck yeah i love laning with Karma. Not many people play her though...idk why she is soooo good.

inali

03-08-2011

I have had amazing success with jarvan with the following. I go 21/8/1 taking the regen mastery, ghost and exhaust. armor pen reds and quints blue MRresist/level and flat armor seals. Start out with armor and 5 pots unless your sure they will be pure magic you might want to get a null mantle. I like to solo top with him. I can pretty much kill any champ except a few(morde or a good vlad especially)at level 3. Pop your flag on them and spear to them, get in your passive and slow them with shield and if they might get away use exhaust. Although I haven't laned with some champs still, guessing cho would be a pain as well. Regardless you should be able to farm if you can't kill them at 3. Then do it at 6 with a gank if you can't solo them. On my first trip back I get wriggles+boots, pop a ward down on the way back and a gank if you can. Next item depends on what your fighting. If you face magic then get a hex drinker(after treads of course). The added damage is nice as well as the shield that goes well with your own. If not magic then phage. After hex I go phage into mallet, basically the theme here is melee dps with survivability. All of these items have damage and defense. Depending on what they have next I go banshees or sunfire. Now your a monster. If the game isn't over and I have the right amount of gold I pick up a tiamat or ghostblade but if you have a lot of gold get some redic damage like a edge and replace your wriggles with a bloodthirster. This has been an effective and consistent build for me. If you want to have some fun pick up rally instead of exhaust, build wriggles, treads ghostblade and 2 tiamats. Set up a nice positioned team fight. Let your tank get some aggro. OK now ult an enemy trying to get as many of the other team in your ult as possible. Once in your ult pop your rally, your standard, shield and ghostblade now tee of on their entire team focusing on the main targets first of course. Now watch the whole team melt.

Oh and get blue, it is absolutely amazing on jarvan and you can spam your skills all day.

God of Life

03-08-2011

yeah Jarvan is great because of the viability and variety of builds he can have!

God of Life

03-08-2011

I would add more pictures, but i dont want to over do it. Also, i hit the 30,000 character mark and i have to keep scimming the guide down which i dont like to do. So i think i might be done for a little bit with adding pictures.

Im going to add a Rune Page build once i figure out what i want to show you guys. Until then im going to keep tweeking the guide a bit. Enjoy!!

Methanoli

03-15-2011

Supporting this guide, Im playing a bit different build but this is where I started my advanture with jarvan.