Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

exhaust is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronze Jovi

03-07-2011

3/5 champs have it every game for a reason

discuss

jaMx

03-08-2011

yea it should only be movement speed, yesterday i was chasing a Miss Fortune that had 15% life and my warwick ult didnt kill her because of exhaust

zee ko0sh

03-08-2011

the damage amplifier it gives..? my opinion

Dr Gankenstein

03-10-2011

I pretty much take it on all physical or hybrid heroes that are meant to deal damage (not on AP stackers, supports, or tanks). I find it to be ridiculously strong, yet when watching high level shout casts, Ignite seems to be more popular. That leads me to believe that for the game as a whole it is balanced.

Sweaty Gopher

03-10-2011

it's not balanced at all because no one picks any of the other summoner spells lol

THSi

03-11-2011

Recently I've been jungling as master Yi and found that almost everyone is carrying Ignite...Which is great for me.

Monkey D ?uffy

03-11-2011

i love it in 3's when your whole team is exhaust, and theirs is ignite, its LOL when they try to FB gank