What item are good for shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

21Inch

03-07-2011

Hey guys I just wanted to know if some one know goos item for shaco .

By the way I also wanted to know if those item are great for him or not.

It Hextech Gunblade is good for shaco?
Does Trinity Force is good for him too ?
Does Nashor's Tooth could be good ?
It Sword of the Divine is good for a shaco player ?

Tnx for awnser seriously.

Ps: English is not my primary language so please don't troll me if i have made few mistake

Burbinator

03-07-2011

No.
No.
No.
No.

21Inch

03-07-2011

explain why ?

Burbinator

03-07-2011

Because they are not madreds bloodrazor or wriggles or blackcleaver

hextech: AP is alright on shaco but not that great, if you want physical damage, black cleaver proc works with your clone and it's very effective. Wriggles better for jungling and you already get lifesteal from there.

Trinity: cos its good all around, it could WORK but it's not really cost effective for shaco. Really really expensive item.

Nashors: For shaco, the cdr/AP/mana regen is not worth the cost (compared to getting damage items). AS is alright but you can do better from other sources.

SotD: getting pure AS is pointless if you dont have on hit effects to make use of it (and its own passive is not really enough to justify that). That's why you see a lot of these on xin zhao, but not so much on other champions.

21Inch

03-07-2011

well i already play shaco jungle with wriggle and bloodrazor but i tought those thing could be great for him in mid game after taking theses items.

What should i take with shaco when i already have my boot, wriggle and bloodrazor ?

Burbinator

03-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Inch View Post
well i already play shaco jungle with wriggle and bloodrazor but i tought those thing could be great for him in mid game after taking theses items.

What should i take with shaco when i already have my boot, wriggle and bloodrazor ?
Defensive items. By this point, a competent team will be capable of blowing you up in an instant. GA for AD heavy teams, BV for AP heavy teams.

If you really really want more DPS, i know that some shaco players like going arpen build (brut/starks/blaccleaver). Wits end can be useful too, boost your AS a lot for the onhit effects of BR and wriggles and the mana drain is actually not too bad.