[Open RP] The Bad Guys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryu The Inferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

Kainus drifted into the open air of jungle leaving behind a trail of black wisp. His eyes scanned the area, his ears registering only the insect and animal noises wuth made up the ambience of the surrounding foliage. The drak one slowly glided forward, he took in everything of the ruins, watching carefully for any sign of attack or trickery.

Birdy51

03-13-2011

Nine days and Eight nights of travel has led Cristoph to the Citadel. For meek trees, mountains, and pasty shaped apparations are not a match at all for a pure Demacian. A Demacian does not falter, does not rest, and most of all, he does not lose sight of his objective. If this "woman" has the ability to bring forth his means, then by the Crown Prince of Demacia, Jarvan the IV, Cristoph would suceed.

He aproached the decaying Citadel, and immediately began to feel other presences. Cristoph was not alone. But now was no time for indesicion, or for racing through the night after spectres. Between bits of foliage, a large wooden door laid open, an obvious invitation to come inside. Cristoph raised his gunblade upon his shoulders and entered the Citadel.

Fire, marked the meeting place, although it offered no warmth. He took his rightful place in the hall, allowing himself to shadow his face from the flames.

Methelod

03-13-2011

Kel'an slowly approached the castle, eying the nearbye area and taking samples from the strange plants.

ipleadthefif208

03-13-2011

The Void Yeti approached. His presence was known by all animals and beings. Were ever he was the tempture rose 10-20 degrees. Violet flames surrounded his head as he walked towards the citadel. As he approached the door he stopped and looked forward.
Unsheathing his spear he entered in. Seeing a man already there but obviously not in charge, Wargrth considered killing him, besides he looked like a human. Wargrth decided to spare the man. Taking a seet on the ground he leened the spear on his shoulders as he waited.

Maragonn

03-13-2011

Kolja appeared in some strange ruins deep in the jungle. The massive structure had nearly been completely overrun by foliage and massive trees. The strange thing though, was that the place seemed to be quite dead. Like his home, the trees were old and dried up, like their life could not be sustained because of all the negative magic in the air.

Hidden in the shadows he watched as people arrived, all of them filled with hate and negative emotions. Few of them held fear within their hearts though.. A pity. Not something he could not change if he made the effort. For the time being he would wait and see who else joined this odd little get together.

Center most of the chamber they all waited in was that woman in red that lured him to the abandoned house. How he wanted to swoop down there and drive that woman into a mindless rage, only so he could taste that power she controlled. It was the sweetest dish he had ever smelled.. Instead, Kolja simply appeared before her, out of her own shadow.

"Woman, what reason have you to draw us to this ruin?" He spoke with his face only inches from her, his voice was like ice. "I desire darkness.. And the souls of the mad.. This place is old and a strange magic lurks in its shadows, but I am older.. Speak to me, woman, and I will hold your secreets for eternity."

Kolja glided to one of the lit braziers circling the woman and waved his ghostly fingers over the flame. It turned to ice under his touch.

Ryu The Inferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Kainus slid silentely into the citadel. He took notice of the man, and of the strange yeto creature who seemed to be looking at everyone with murderous eyes. There was another figure speaking to the same woman from before.

"I desire darkness.. And the souls of the mad.. This place is old and a strange magic lurks in its shadows, but I am older.. Speak to me, woman, and I will hold your secreets for eternity."The figure spoke as it circled the woman,Kainus only hearing that part as he arrived.

The figure went to a brazier as Kainus spoke,"Darkness....what do you know of darkness?"He asked, a hint of doubtfulness and mockery in his voice. And perhaps a tad bit of curiosity hidden deep down.

ipleadthefif208

03-13-2011

The Yeti got up and stretched. He reached his full height at ten feet tall. Towering over all else. Void flames circled him as always. The void eyes widened, and nostrols flared. The human filth was pathetic all of them.

"Everyone shut up! The lady will talk to us when she wants too."

Maragonn

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu The Inferno View Post
Kainus slid silentely into the citadel. He took notice of the man, and of the strange yeto creature who seemed to be looking at everyone with murderous eyes. There was another figure speaking to the same woman from before.

"I desire darkness.. And the souls of the mad.. This place is old and a strange magic lurks in its shadows, but I am older.. Speak to me, woman, and I will hold your secreets for eternity."The figure spoke as it circled the woman,Kainus only hearing that part as he arrived.

The figure went to a brazier as Kainus spoke,"Darkness....what do you know of darkness?"He asked, a hint of doubtfulness and mockery in his voice. And perhaps a tad bit of curiosity hidden deep down.

Kolja loomed over the stranger that dared to speak to him in such a blunt manner. In over a thousand years he had rarely been sought out by any, even the most powerful of mages. The Summoners of the League strayed from his grasp. It was the threat of darkness that has haunted the minds of mankind since their first pathetic days in this world.

"What right have you to presume you understand the dark more than I?" He pulled his hands to his chest and pushed him to his sides, creating some invisible wind and extinguishing the nearby flames. "I am what man has feared since the first time the sun ever went down.. The first time they strayed into some deep, dark cave. I am the eyes and ears of all that go bump in the night."

The Dark Revenant laughed, it sounded like the scraping of a sharp object on glass. "I have never seen the face of any lightbearer for it cowers at the mention of my name." He stopped for several long seconds. "Ahh yes, I can see into you.. You bear no soul. You're as empty as the darkness, but still you have fear and curiosity deep in your old bones. I believe you and I have something in common and mayhaps you can learn from this one."

Ryu The Inferno

03-13-2011

Kainus simply smiled,"An ego on this one. What makes you think I need you? I already have one of your kind in my dungeons, his secrets started spilling as soon as I threatened to steal all of his abilities. It's funny....how quickly a creature of fear and terror can be turned to those same fears,"He smiled from ear to ear.

Maragonn

03-13-2011

"A wraith? How quaint. But wrong..." Kolja cackled at the being. "Wraiths are insignificant little specks. My power exceeds simply stealing the life from the living... Anything with a bit of magical potential is capable of that parlor trick. You should be thanking me.. Your dungeon houses the darkness that makes them so fearful. The darkness that bends at my command. Continue your simple-minded disillusions all you wish."