[Open RP] The Bad Guys

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafeo

03-10-2011

((Yes! I support this movement. We need more bad guys to fight against.))

(( Sincerly, Rafeo Fyre- Head of magical warfare; Preservers. ))

NecroticBinder

03-11-2011

Kel'an had just finished up with his latest mark in noxus in a dark alleyway when he took note of the bird that was watching him, as drank a chemical to increase awareness the bird flew through him and gave him an invitation, he then saw the woman. He stated in a calm demenor "I guess I have to go to the jungles to meet my next employer."

Maragonn

03-11-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/490

The call of pain and sorrow lured the Dark Revenant to this decrepit old place.. A house, dark and lonely, seemingly abandoned. But, he knew better. Only powerful emotions could call him so far from the Howling Marsh, where he was born. Whatever waited for him in this place would make for a delicious feast..

He emerged from a shadow from an old cupboard covered in cobwebs, quickly floating through the dark toward a flight of old wooden stairs covered in moss and other things. The roof on the building had long since been destroyed by a storm and a falling tree that now lay in the living room on the remains of a fire place and table.

His ghostly fingers fluttered across the railing as he glided up the destroyed stairs. The taste of pain was heavy in his mouth, making him almost rush the process and just slay whoever was here. But such was not the way of Kolja.. His way was to terrorize his victims mind, making them feel the dread and torment of the world before he claims their soul. It had been this way for longer than he knew, more than a thousand years.

Coming to a long hallway, all the doors, and there were several, were open except one. This was where his prize waited. He entered the room from beneath, as a shadow. As he reshaped into the sight that was the last of so many victims, a raven flew through him.

Kolja was genuinely shocked for a brief moment. Some entity had tricked his mind and lured him here.. But as he turned, the bird was no longer, only a woman stood glaring at him, unafraid. He reached out trying to corrupt the mind of the woman, to no avail. She was not really here. Like he, only a manifestation of power.

"In countless years, I have never... been summoned. It is... disgraceful." His voice was low and drawn out, but carried a weight of pain to it, "What do you want?"

The apparition gave him the message and vanished.

His blue eyes flashed underneath his shadowy hood, "Yes... The world has known sanity and lived in light for long enough.. Perhaps it is time to make myself known..."

Ryu The Inferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

(( Sooo...who wants to Rp? ))

Necromonger

03-11-2011

((A few more... and we'll have the INJUSTICE LEAGUE! ))

Ryu The Inferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

(( lol, or the Masters of Evil ))

(( I created my own thread btw. I think the short bit in the beginning is atleast worth looking at so..ya... : ) ))

Birdy51

03-12-2011

((I suppose the Injustice League is fitting. Afterall, who is truely betrayed here. We shall right Runeterra!))

laseren

03-12-2011

((The injustice league lol.))

Rollo

03-12-2011

((for dishonor!))

Necromonger

03-12-2011

The Broken Citadel is just that - a ruined, burnt out keep from ages gone by. Located in the Kumungu, it seemed the jungle had almost retaken it. Somehow though, a wilderness path opened for those invited. At day the animals are quiet and absent. At night, Shades and other creatures lurked nearby, watching those brave enough to make camp.

And then, there it is- a forbidding keep, vines and other vegetation overrunning the walls. The plants had mutated though, seeming shriveled. This was a place that seemed unnaturally cold and dry, for being in the middle of a jungle. Inside, regardless of time, the sunlight dimmed as though it were dusk.

A grand hall with lit braziers seemed the obvious meeting place. The original flooring had long since broken away, leaving stone slabs here while exposed earth and grass there. The walls were in ruin, the ceiling non-existent. A dozen ominous presences were there, and one did not need extraordinary senses to know this. The fires offered no warmth as the chill of undeath permeated the very air, unseen but felt.

Upon the dais, the elusive crimson-robed woman stood, her back turned on the empty hallway as she read from a massive arcane tome. She was waiting for the gathering.

12345612 ... 15