[Open RP] The Bad Guys

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

03-06-2011

This is an attempt to revive the ‘bad guys’ group, a fairly small but unsuccessful group that didn’t take off given people’s schedules and lack of participation. There are currently two ‘good guy’ groups up right now, Academy and of course, Preservers. So, here goes.

1. It’s an open RP for players who want to fill in the villainous elements of Runeterra fan-fiction. But just because you’re evil doesn’t mean you’re rude and trolling- come up with an interesting villain, complete with dark motives, human frailties, grudges against nations or peoples, etc. It’s up to you.
  2. Just because we’re the bad guys doesn’t mean we can’t get along- not even the good guys do. Heck, there’s nothing that says bad guys don’t go out Friday nights for Pool and beer, right? Unless your villain is a full on monster or mindless killing machine, bad guys can cooperate.
  3. Having a collection of hired soldiers, witless minions, goons, thugs, ne’er do’wells and such is acceptably villainous. Having a secret hide out is also very villainous.
  4. We might have Forum RP’s and Roarchat RP’s. Depends on what people want, depends on when they’re on. Let’s be flexible about it.
  5. Villains who will later turn to good will be laughed at by the super-villain society, but if it’s good RP, it’s good RP.
  6. Have fun, and I’ll likely DM on my spare time.

The invitation:

Be it in a dark alleyway, an isolated tower, the message arrives. Whether it is midday upon the battlefield, or midnight in a graveyard being looted of its corpses, the dark raven encircles you from above, and perches nearby.

It is not natural of course, how the air becomes slightly colder, tinged with arcane energies; how the small raven casts a long shadow and peers at you with intelligent, comprehending eyes. Your evil actions, whatever they are, or your very being, are of interest to the quiet watcher.

Amidst the bodies of your victims, the books and potions of your laboratory, the Raven piques your interest greatly. It flies right through you, and vanishes, an illusion to hide its true nature. Out of the corner of your eye, there she is. A creature of beauty and magic, a woman garbed in feathered robes, magic swirling about in her hand. She sits, and crosses her legs, tantalizing to the senses yet aloof and unapproachable.

“My dark lord invites you to come to the Broken Citadel in the Kumungu… the League, and the entire world shall know a reckoning. You shall have fortune, power, revenge.... all that you desire, you shall have. All you need to do, is say yes...”

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/359

Page 2 : Introduction to the Broken Citadel.
Page 5 : Crimson asks for an Introduction from Players.
Page 7 : Arrival of Wong Fuhai
Page 8 : The First Task

ipleadthefif208

03-07-2011

((Sounds cool to me, I got a one Mr.Wargth that seeks the destruction of all humans. Shall I page him? http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/241))

In the middle of a village square, Wargrth sat, the houses were burning and people were screaming. A man with half a leg missing, crawled to him. Gore and blood in a trail behind him.

"Why?"

The Void Yeti laughed as if he was thunder. He slowly turned his eyes toward the hapless man. The yeti's eyes were filled with dark Violet. But if you looked close enough, you could see intense fires of hatred burn behind them.

"Because you must pay in full."

"What?"

The Void Yeti created intense flames on his finger tips and pushed them into the miserable mans eyes. The eyes started to melt slowly. The man flailed and screamed. Wargrth held him down with his other massive hand.

A raven flew towards him, Most birds flee at his presence, but this one came right at him. Wargrth pressed his fingers through the eyes to the brain finally and painfully killing the man. The bird passed right through him and he looked around quickly. A woman dressed in fine feathered robes sat a distance before him.

"I guess I didn't get all of you."

A Violet flame appeared in his

“My dark lord invites you to come to the Broken Citadel in the Kumungu… the League, and the entire world shall know a reckoning. You shall have fortune, power, revenge.... all that you desire, you shall have. All you need to do, is say yes...”

Stopped for a second. "Can I kill as many humans as I want?"

laseren

03-07-2011

((Interesting very interesting, Arkham the mad will definitely join this group of "upstanding citizens."http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/26))

Birdy51

03-07-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/468))

((Hmm... I've had a character in mind whom I planned to develop, so I may go ahead and do that. I think he'd be a good man for the job.))

The raven's eye watched from a small distance from Cristoph. In retalition Cristoph glared back, unimpressed by the bird's magical essence.

It takes but a moment to transfigure, to reveal a woman of darkness, enrobed in raven's feathers, her hand hand containing an orb of some sort of shadowy magic. She seems careless, and foolhardy. Her laid back appearance unnerves Cristoph. He spits into the ground and holds his blade in a battle ready position. But she then spoke thus:

"My dark lord invites you to come to the Broken Citadel in the Kumungu… the League, and the entire world shall know a reckoning.”

Cristoph lowered his gunblade slowly, contemplating her words. "What kind of reckoning."

Ryu The Inferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/475 ))
Kainus stood in the ancient graveyard of a long dead race of beings that was lost to antiquity. His arms were crossed and his head bowed slightly, his eyes even more slitted as he peered down at the undead minions that toiled away at the dirt. They were under his control, all of them oddly proportioned and rotting shufflinf around lamely with groans, grunts and growling. Kainus hissed sofftly, a harsh small sound that slid from his nearly closed lips.

"At this rate you will all decay and fall apart and your replacements will have to take you out of the digsite as well!"He snapped suddenly.

His remarks hardly made a difference though, the undead already working as fast possible shoveling up the dirt and throwing it out of the digsite. Kainus glanced up at the old, decrepid statue. It seemed to be some kind of lord that pointed north. To bad it was nearly topples, propped up against a stone wall nearby.

Just before it appeared Kainus sensed the apparition, a small dark magic disturbance, then the raven attacked, flying through his body harmlessly. Before the mage could comprehend anything an ethereal woman appeared before him.

She spoke,"My dark lord invites you to come to the Broken Citadel in the Kumungu… the League, and the entire world shall know a reckoning" and then simply dissipated into mist.

"Odd....."He commented dully and turned his attention back to his minions, contemplating other things.....

Yellow Jester

03-08-2011

Mundo!

Rollo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/477))

Mazio walked so quietly through the back allies of some Zaun slum that to those who heard it's footfalls, they'd have sworn nothing more than a breeze had passed. Mazio's Sight had called it to this particular section of the city state for the journal of a Noxian that had been passing through, although it wasn't sure if it had truly come for the knowledge in the journal or the blood of the Noxian. The journal bounced lightly beneath the rags Mazio wore, alongside it's Hextech Spheres and the crystal ball hat would replay it's mother's last words at the tiniest touch of magic.

Mazio felt a presence near it. Stopping, Mazio searched d the ally until it's eyes met with those of a raven. The raven's cold intelligence frightened Mazio,making it wonder if the sunglasses were enough to keep the raven out of it's soul. With not a hint of warning the raven took wing and flew right through Mazio's metal body. Blinking, Mazio turned to find not a raven, but a woman. And from her lips, an invitation.

laseren

03-09-2011

Arkham stood in the center of an open field his left hand had bin transformed into a large jagged claw his left claw had bin drenched in blood. The field had bin littered with the corpses of many bandits and this once beautiful open field had now bin turned into a hellish nightmare. Arkham began to walk through the corpses looking over each corpse grinning lightly. Remembering the blood rushing throughout his body as he eviscerated anyone who came to kill him.

Arkham spotted a raven perched on a body of one of his victims Arkham felt that their was some thing strange about the raven before him. With out any indication of a warning the raven takes flight and flew through Arkhams chest this made Arkham pause in confusion for a few moments. Arkham quickly turned to face the raven but instead Arkham found a woman standing before him. Arkham had fought in countless battles and knew never to let his guard down especially for a woman.

the woman began to speak "My dark lord invites you to come to the Broken Citadel in the kumungu... the league, and the entire world shall know a reckoning. After those words were spoke the woman vanished into mist.

Arkham was silent reflecting on the womans words, "hmm the league and the entire world hahaha VERY INTERESTING i believe i will head to the citadel. BUT i cannot head over their in my current physical form nor can i have the same powers as i do now, i see i will have to use my other physical form and my old necromancer powers as well, this will be very interesting indeed.

A dark magical energy emanates from Arkhams body slowly the darkness envelops him and soon he vanishes.

Necromonger

03-09-2011

((Bump for more people....))

Clyton

03-10-2011

(http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/488)

Walking down the streets of Noxus, in the midst of the darkness known as night, Nivlac freely strode down the sidewalk. He suddenly stopped, feeling something watching him. Something that is there, and yet, not there. "Your methodological approach is certainly lackluster." The man suddenly spoke out, not adjusted to seeing the images of fantasy as in the eyes of others, should there be any, they can see a raven flying right past through his bodily form.

The High Command General could then see, the apparition appearing in front of him. His interest was certainly not piqued.

Those were the words this young woman said before she faded away. Nivlac was certainly... unimpressed. However, a smirk still appeared on his devious lips. "Have you seen through my veil? Then allow me to bring that veil over your organization, and in exchange, let there be the truth, the 'real' truth, showering across the skies of Valoran." He suddenly walked forward, passing by a light post, before he suddenly vibrated and faded out of existence, apparently, having used some sort of technique unknown to all except for a few.

1234511 ... 15