How many people play League of Legends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubberdukky

03-06-2011

Does anyone happen to know how many League of legends accounts are active? How many of those are lvl 30?

Elan Tedronai

03-06-2011

I've heard the number 3,000,000 accounts thrown around before. I know there's 1,000,000 forum accounts.

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

ONE.

BILLlON.

luckycookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

Over 9000!

DeezNutzInYoMouf

03-07-2011

Here's the video where Riot announces that they have over a million active accounts... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

ChoppazAndDakka

03-07-2011

Since its a free game simply looking at the number of accounts doesn't say much. I'm more interested in accounts online concurrently and accounts level 20 and up, as that is a better reading on how many people are actually playing, removing a lot of smurfs and people who aren't active.

PJ Yaneza

04-26-2011

its just 1 million people who are playing this game. Do you guys know how i know that it's 1 million?
goto facebook and search "league of legends" and you can see 1 million people liked the page.

Coedeed

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Yaneza View Post
its just 1 million people who are playing this game. Do you guys know how i know that it's 1 million?
goto facebook and search "league of legends" and you can see 1 million people liked the page.
What's facebook?

Reiver

04-26-2011

Based on login queue times right after the servers come up on patch day, you're looking at 100-200 thousand people in queue at that point in time so... a lot?

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Yaneza View Post
...I facepalmed IRL.

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/l...llion-players/ <---notice the date.