[Guide] Wazzabi's Warwick Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thistlemin

04-02-2010

Exhaust, run away

Wazzabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaussWolf View Post
A question to warwick players: how do you counter poppy? She can run fast, do lots of melee damage, and is tanky. I just cant ever seem to beat her once she was a trinity force.
Poppy is a threat early game, as her burst damage is ridiculous compared to how little damage she takes in return. I avoid her early game as much as possible. Late game though some life leech/wit's end/hps will counter her quite hard. She'll charge you, knock you down about 1-1.5k life, then you just turn on the attack speed and burn her down. You can usually burn her out of mana before she gets more than two strong attacks on you, and your life leech/hps will keep you alive long enough to finish her off.

Ryzuma

05-11-2010

should update this

Tripwire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2010

Great Warwick guide, best ive ever seen to be honest, very well done =)

destroyerofgood

05-19-2010

this is a marvelous guide, i first struggled with warwick and now i do decent to good, sometimes i lead the team but i am always in the top 3 for kills or assist depending on my team. this guide is very good the build order is very helpful and i found out if you go to the creep spawn for small camp and then when they spawn you kill them and then i head into the lane already lvl 2 and then when im lvl 3 i kill the golem and then i just start to kill small camps then i head in to start ganks on enemy teams when i hit lvl 5/6 and it works very well for me

BoYNxTDooR13

05-28-2010

This guide is pretty good... I bought and tried warwick out, he is actually a pretty good ganker and iniator with a good team. I was 0-2 early game since i tried to kill the golems first but eventually i went 10-5 coz i ganked the whole game. Sadly, we lost due to ******ed teamm8s and a leaver... This is why warwick cant carry...

Khajeh

07-17-2010

wazzabi,

first of all great guide, it' helped alot.

A few questions if you are still updating your guide:

do you still like wit's end? I never see anyone using it.

and what do you think about the new item "wriggle's" lantern? Seems interesting.

Also do you ever go for bloodthirster? Since Warwick can farm so fast with madreds is it worth trying?

Thanks!

badtnc

07-17-2010

Hey!!!
Nice guide man!! really nice.. But i want to knw that is this guide still valid with the new game??

Khul Sadukar

07-20-2010

Awesome guide!

Been using it since i got LoL and bought WW as my main a few mths ago.

This guide is still relevant post S1, and im finding wits end very useful. As a champ he hasnt changed that much to warrant any guide revision (apart from W no longer being global).

As for new item, i think the consensus is bloodrazor is better. Its for champs that dont really need BR and can jungle. Also i feel u will die too often to make use of bloodthirsters stacks (unless u play really cautious which isnt really the champs role imo)

Fortunately havent experienced much of the queue dodging lately (for normal anyway). Maybe times have changed?

Zygo Bliss

07-21-2010

The only thing I would do different is Guardian Angel after Bloodrazor. Easier to handle teambattles coz you won't die so easily. Then I follow with stark's. It will be a walk in the park to push after a gank if you have these items. I've been on a winning streak with Warwick by just following this guide and re-adjusting in-game depending on the enemy lineup.Thanks heaps Wazzabi! You rock!!