Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3 day Ban -__-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Curfew

03-06-2011

Man this is really frustrating as I write this but, my Internet is really crappy after the recent patch, dropping internet, disconnecting from games, ect. But this time I get a 3 day ban and I
didn't even cause it. It says I got suspending because I abandoned my game, which I didn't. I was laggy really bad and tried so hard not to quit because last time I got a 1 day ban and I told myself to not quit anymore. Now I can't even enjoy this game anymore. Please reconsider these harsh rules that get you suspended not because it was your fault. I am sick and tired of dealing with customer support 24/7.

If you wondering, I BEEN HAVING THESE PROBLEMS AFTER THE RECENT PATCH. MY FPS IS NOW 07-15, NORMALLY 25-35.