Jarvan IV, Enryuu's Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AckNun

03-08-2011

Edited and updated with more champion lane partners that provide some good synergy that will make the opposing laners sad pandas.

AckNun

03-09-2011

bumps for more comments/critiques....think I might fool around some more with other builds..but don't think it will happen yay solo queues :\

Archangell

03-09-2011

Oh by the way Enryuu I forgot to mention in my post that you should actualy say what the rune does. Lot of people don<t know the name of most of the runes and are lazy to check them in the shop. That could a be a good addition to your guide. ^^ but for the rest yes I loved it.

AckNun

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangell View Post
Oh by the way Enryuu I forgot to mention in my post that you should actualy say what the rune does. Lot of people don<t know the name of most of the runes and are lazy to check them in the shop. That could a be a good addition to your guide. ^^ but for the rest yes I loved it.

Done and thanks for the comments/critiques.

God of Life

03-10-2011

Dude this prolly took 15 minutes to type up and you get wat more cred then someone who actually tried

AckNun

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Life View Post
Dude this prolly took 15 minutes to type up and you get wat more cred then someone who actually tried

This took me a good while to type up to be completely honest. I don't know the exact amount of time but definitely more then 15minutes man.

king2of doom

03-22-2011

Have you ever teamed up with a good fiddlesticks?
I had a game where the two of us were working together, when we got our ults we made one enemy champ switch lanes, we even took out the tank on the lane. But the two of us were working well before our ults, he would fear; I would use the knock up combo and severely cripple or kill them, and so on. At around 20 minutes the entire team surrendered, my top lane was doing pretty well too.

AckNun

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by king2of doom View Post
Have you ever teamed up with a good fiddlesticks?
I had a game where the two of us were working together, when we got our ults we made one enemy champ switch lanes, we even took out the tank on the lane. But the two of us were working well before our ults, he would fear; I would use the knock up combo and severely cripple or kill them, and so on. At around 20 minutes the entire team surrendered, my top lane was doing pretty well too.
No I have not teamed up with a good Fiddlesticks. To be honest I have yet to even see a good Fiddlesticks in awhile haha. I'll add him to the list when I get a chance. Thanks for the info.

AckNun

03-24-2011

Updated the guide with Fiddlesticks as a good lane partner.

Daun007

03-24-2011

From what I've seen, high Elo players are going ultility tree on jarvan and getting mp5/level blues and yellows to spam him q.