My Alistar Jungle Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

07-04-2011

So I've been playing Alistar for a week or so. I've played AP, AD, Tankish AD, Tankish AP and Support/Initiator.

So far I enjoy AD the most, however AP is a close second. Mostly laning, however I have been messing around with jungling recently and I think I may have some stuff to share.

The beauty of this Jungle guide is you can start with whichever items you like, the item that suits your build would be the most logical.

The important thing for this to function are your Summoner Spells which will be Smite and Flash and Smite and your Starting Ability which is your W (Headbutt).

Start at Double Golems. Approach them in such a way that when you use your Headbutt, it will knock one if the Golems through the wall. Do this and immediately attack the other golem and us your Smite to kill it. Finish off the other golem when it returns and pick your E (heal) upon leveling. Head to Wraiths.

When you get to wraiths, line up your W in such a way that it will knock the Blue wraith through the trees and into the range of the turret (This definitely works for Blue Team, Not 100% for purple). The Turret will get one shot off, flash through the trees and melee once to kill the wraith. Head back around and finish off the lesser wraiths. From here head to wolves or blue golem if you feel up to it.

Blue Golem: Goto blue Golem and position yourself between it and the small space between it and the trees, headbutt it backwards and melee it down, healing with pots and your E. Smite when it will kill it and B back for supplies and head to Lizard, kill it using the same strat as the golem and go organize a gank!

Wolves: Head to wolves and smite the large Wolf and kill the lesser wolves and B back to base and grab any supplies you need and head to Blue golem and lizard or Rinse/repeat then do so if you don't feel ready for them.

As far as abilities go, sometimes i like to level a second rank in my E before taking my Q, this prevents ganking til another level, but can keep you jungling longer with higher heals.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

07-04-2011

Tip for those with unfinished runepages or inexperienced Junglers. When fighting Blue Golem and Red Lizard, you can knock them through the wall and kill the lesser lizards 1st to lower the incoming dmg when killing the larger monster. This may increase your jungling time, however you won't have your death to a minion announced in game, which is very embarrassing...