ez build ad or ap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

so every good ez ive seen plays him as ad, but i played 8 games wit hhim today and played him hybrid every time, and won 7/8 and carried 4 of those. so basically what my question is what is so advantageous of going straight ad, since only your q even scales with it well. and the other ones use ap. im just wondering if anyone has any other info besides "q and auto attacks hit hard"

edit: i get mana mune>boots>gunblade>guinsuus>triforce then the last item depends on the team

SeCKS Egai

07-03-2011

Both q and ult get scaling based on bonus damage. Also, his passive boosts his attack speed, so focusing primarily on AD is overall more efficient. And of course, there's the fact that q is a skillshot and can easily miss with a random minion or other target in the way, same with e.

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

i get that, and that swhy i build hybrid because i end with like 250 ad, but his ulti doesnt scale even half as well with ad as it does with ap, and w and e dont scale at all, his passive is great and thats why like i said i go primary into ad. i just dotn see the benefit as to choosing straight ad over hybrid build.

MonkeyoChaos

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
Both q and ult get scaling based on bonus damage. Also, his passive boosts his attack speed, so focusing primarily on AD is overall more efficient. And of course, there's the fact that q is a skillshot and can easily miss with a random minion or other target in the way, same with e.

Maybe it was a typo or something, but your arguing for why q can easily miss, when its one of the two that scale on AD. And if you meant to say W instead of q, thats not true as it will go through the minion. The only one that you should ever really be missing with is e as that can be tough if they are in the midst of their own creeps.

Personally I go straight AP, as you said all of his skills scale better off of AP, as well as it's easier to get a ton of AP with deathcap. I've had some success with it, then again I'm super low elo, so I could probably build tank ez and have some success with it as well.