Swain or Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Red VII

03-06-2011

I know everyone is sick of these threads, but I'm tired of face rolling with Jarvan (all but one defeat in my match history [leavers QQ]) and want to do something a little bit different.

From what I understand, both of these champs are "high skill ceiling" champs, with the community calling Cass UP and Morello stating she has hidden potential.

So!

What do you guys think? I see a lot of potential in Swain, albeit a bit of learning curve, and I'm preemptive about getting Cass due to the fact that she might be plain UP and a waste of 6300 IP - but there's something about her kit that intrigues me.

Thoughts? [:

fredyybob

03-06-2011

swain is fun

ForkMasterFlex

03-06-2011

i like swain. hes a tanky can heal himself and is snare. while cass is just able to put out huge amounts of dmg but always gets focused on in team fights

Andromansis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

Swain makes a lot more sense than cassio

Tonberry

03-06-2011

Cass' damage is unexpected, she hits pretty hard. But the "weakness" is not only the skill shots and hard to land stun. But that her damage is DoT, so even though you technically killed them they still have some time to kill you.

Swain vs Cass, same weakness. But he can heal and his CC is easier. Though his damage is lower than Cass.

Balrogix

03-06-2011

I never played Swain, so can't say anything about him.

Cass is an aggressive Champion, she has a really strong harass in early, especially in a duo lane, since her Q is like a lay waste but with no half damage if it hits more than one enemy. Since it's a sniping skill, you can use it on a bush to see if there are enemies, and thanks to the buff when hitting Champions, you can quickly get out of there. I once killed a Teemo that was stealthed, by using my Q non-stop where he was, and he did not move at all, thinking I was just looking for enemies, or simply re-activating my passive. It was the easiest kill ever.

Her Miasma helps you to control where your enemies will go, since they will most of the time avoid it, making Q to hit easier.

Twin Fang is a strong nuke ability, but I don't suggest to max it before Q or after W.

Her ultimate is kinda tricky, sometimes it may be buggy, but overall is fine. Most people think it's an initiation tool, they are dead wrong. Use it in the middle of a teamfight, damaging many enemies, and if you are lucky, even stunning some. Use it as a defense mechanism, when you are ganked. Use it when you are chasing the last enemy survivor, it will slow them.

Vagabonde

03-06-2011

thing is... cass is more skill based, you need to practice with her Q, it has an speed boost when u reach a champion so once u do that u are able to land a full q,w,e,q,e combo wich is an amazing DoT, also her ultimate has a good AP ratio and dmg, and it can win teamfight when u position urself. Her biggest weakness are disables, like a stun, against a hard cc team dont be afraid of getting few ap early game and rush a banshee... IMO shes not up, just underrated

P is for Paradox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

cass is very tricky. if you want to have a champion that you'll learn to love with time, then use her. Otherwise its swain all the way.