Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Make an ARAM mode!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoulou

03-06-2011

I have discovered this type of custom game. All random, all mid.

Rules : No back, buy when you die, no snowball items, suicide allowed, no fort, no jungle/bush/lanes.

It's a different type of game, that allows you to try heroes you've never tried before. Plus, your constantly fighting/harrassing the other team and the game dynamic is different.

Unfortunatly some trolls like to come in those custom games and just ruin it. I'm not talking about people that sucks with an hero, but those who jungle/leave because they dont care/ use snowball items, etc.

Any other Aram fans?

Keeev

03-06-2011

I love arams, they should just make the tutorial map for aram doesn't take all that much time. +1

angejedudsor

03-06-2011

I love arams too

Brbgn

03-07-2011

Aram is really fun,its not really competitive but most of the time,having fun is all that matters.

Avenger Summoner

03-07-2011

ARAM is a good way to [sometimes] blow off steam. I play them quite often when I want to have some lighthearted fun.

Zoulou

03-10-2011

bomp

Rallen320

03-11-2011

big fan of ARAM, but most people dont understand that your playing for FUN. just today i had some1 call me "the worst mf ever", despite the fact that it was my 2nd or 3rd playing her.

whodafux

03-11-2011

aram is for noobs

angejedudsor

03-11-2011

Quote:
whodafux:
aram is for noobs

Lol, troll. aram are for relaxing

Hygoro

03-12-2011

aram is for pros