IF Riot added a system today- What system would you want added?

I wouldn't nothing is wrong, I always win (Lifeless A$$hole) 8 12.50%
MVP System, Winners votes on Loser's Best player 18 28.13%
Calculated System (Decides MVP automatically) 20 31.25%
Remove the Dodge Q Punishment 18 28.13%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Idea: Fix Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitemare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Okay so I noticed people are complaining about the rating system.
I also noticed the people that post "their is no way to fix the system".

First of all, I know of a way and I'm not sure if someone has come up with it but here it is -------- A system where the losing team MVP doesn't lose rating.

Let me explain, Most of you have been on a team where you guys are losing, whether it is early, mid or even late game you come across that "one guy" - that wants to quit or simply AFK because their is no point.
(If you haven't come across that guy, You should try you're luck with the lottery)

The answer, a point system that takes everything into account, Tank, Support, Carrys, Minion kills, Damage dealt, Healing done, Damage taken, K/D/A ratio, and Turret kills.

Now before the haters shoot this idea down, the system really depends on who you pick.
Tanks should have more damage taken, some assists, maybe more deaths. Carries should have more damage done, lot more minion kills, and positive K/D/A ratio. Etc.. etc... etc...

This should encourage people to keep playing to the very end and preforming the best possible regardless of the game status

Sofear

03-06-2011

so what about GP/KAYLES/TRYNS who buy avarice blades and end up with only 13 minions ?

not shooting it down. caus i want something done 2.

Flying936V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

Fixing ELO hell? MVP system?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=552201

Kitemare

03-06-2011

Sofear: Not to sound like an ass, but if a tryn ends up having 13 minons kills he shouldn't play ranked.
He should have the most minons, and really high damage done. As for gp, if hes good- he should do well in all aspects of the game (even healing done). Kayles, Healing done and Assists should be above average.

Flying936V: This isn't american idol, "Urgot for 1-800-lolplaya3, Sivir for 1-800-lolplaya8, Cast you're votes now! Thanks for watching and tune in next time! Seacrest out"

The flaw I see in you're thread is that you can't assume the right champion/player is being accredited fairly. I have seen games where a shaco is ANNOYING for the other team, but sense he is the reason for the many ganks and deaths, you think people won't hold a grudge? They might give the vote to the worst member like the Alistar that has 1-13-5 ratio

Kitemare

03-06-2011

Please visit Flying936v's Thread about his idea.
I want something to be done about the Ranked games.
Whether its his idea or mine or some other guy thats trying to fix this broken system.

Sinfreak

03-06-2011

Would tanks and support recieve a slight lean in the Calculated system?

Kitemare

03-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfreak View Post
Would tanks and support recieve a slight lean in the Calculated system?
Good question,
Yes tanks and support champions would recieve a small bonus for being picked.
Why you might ask?!?!!
Because I see so many people already picking a high DAMAGE dealing champion (only flaw)

A simple fix! Add a champion class Calculating system. As I said before the system should favor the support and tank champions.

The over all idea of this System is to encourage more Effort, Players to play a wide range of champions and Improve in Skill.

Kitemare

03-06-2011

I guess it is about giving those credit when they clearly earned it.

People shouldn't have to be stuck in ditch and, if someone screws it for them, Should they fall deeper?

Flying936V

03-07-2011

Plenty of threads about this, hopefully one of ours gets a little recognition. The point of my thread was mainly for the poll (to show Riot how many people believe that the current system is flawed) and for people to post other possible solutions.

I wanted to keep it in the Competitive Discussion thread since I believe you're more likely to find quality players checking these forums than the average rabble that troll the General Discussion; but I might post my thread on there as well to broaden the scope of views on it.

Thing42

03-07-2011

I see a problem, even more people playing carries and not working as a team competing for the mvp and getting steam rolled by teams with support who work together.