Best 3v3 Team? (Twisted Treeline)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Me and my two friends joined a tourney for fun, we don't have every hero but this is the best we can come up with :

Malphite and Nidalee lane together, Tristana solo

Our reasons are :

1. Tristana is one of the best solo's in the game, should be easy to shut down the other teams solo.
  2. Malphite and Nidalee have many nukes/magic damage (burst), while Trist is mainly physical DPS (over time) so the enemy team can't just stack armor/MR
  3. Malphite has a great initiation, and since its only 3v3 it shouldnt be TOO hard to get at least 2 people caught in his stun, not only that but right after nidalee can pounce in and tristana can rocket jump.
I am looking for ANY feedback, so if you think this is ******ed, please say so. If you think you have a better combo I would love to hear it =D

Mr Scorpio

02-05-2010

TTT is all about the CC.

I'd rather have a team of shaco, fiddle, and Blitz. The walls are eveywhere in TTT, so Blitz is quite a beast for pulling players through. Shaco has great map control with his JITBs along with aoe fear, and the ability to deceive through walls is pretty valuable. fiddle has fear and silence, and you can ult through some of the walls.

IMO, the reason why you don't see TTT in normal games is because there's some clear imbalances for a few champions, such as I've mentioned.

Talamare

02-05-2010

Bring a Teemo, spread mushrooms on the "gank bushes"

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-05-2010

I would say...
Nunu, Udyr, and Fiddlesticks.

Gives you three junglers, two of whom have amazing mobility.
Two strong AoE Ults, a slow, a megasilence, a fear, and a single-target stun that can be used on the entire enemy team while Nunu charges.

They also all work well as solos.

Karandor

Adjudicator

02-05-2010

Rammus, Fiddle, shaco.

Rammus is incredible when he only has to fight 3 people and his mobility on a smaller map is pretty insane. Shaco is VERY tough to kill with all the brush and walls for him to jump over. Fiddle is also tough to kill with his silence + fear + lifetap. All of which are MORE powerful in small scale fights.

A lot of the tank characters are pretty nasty on TT. When you only have 3 people to try to kill a Mundo/Singed/Alistar/Rammus/Nasus things can go VERY badly very quickly.

BloodGod22

02-05-2010

Nidalee is pretty good to with all the brush on the map.

Timmy the Spork

02-05-2010

Anivia is potentially a strong choice because the lanes are much narrower: her level 5 wall can pretty much block the lanes, and she can clog up the jungle with her wall at level 2 or 3.

similarly, i could see Poppy being a strong choice because narrower lanes and more walls mean there's a better chance of getting off the stun on her Heroic Charge.

I Can Has Post

02-05-2010

Heimer, yi, and ryze.

If you beat the enemy team you will have bragging rights forever.

Talamare

02-05-2010

Yi and Ryze both have solid burst damage, and Heimer can protect the lanes from creeps while youre roam ganking fairly well

I dont see the problem with that team (CC is weaker when there's less enemies to cast CCs)

DragonArmy

02-05-2010

Odd Person to throw out their--Sion. I was surprised when I found him hitting for a lot and having a lot of life, and you *can* use his ult to farm.