Shadow Evelynn & Freljord Ashe Skins 50% Off This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontMashMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Most expensive for cheap!

sOtWiSteD

02-05-2010

I'm at 250 rp.
Rage.

Peebs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-05-2010

How about making this game playable the lag after the patches has been ******ed and now my chatrooms and friends list do not even work. Half the time I can't even login anymore.

pker4lyf3

02-05-2010

hell man yeh more skin

Kung Fu English

02-05-2010

Hottest skins in game oorah! **** upgrades FTW!

HighNight

02-05-2010

Please give me some help about RIOT points, how can I buy them ? If you cam them give a link where I can read about that. Just cant finde...

PsYcoTiCluNaTiC

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighNight View Post
Please give me some help about RIOT points, how can I buy them ? If you cam them give a link where I can read about that. Just cant finde...
The game has to be up.

Go click on the "STORE" button on the top of the launcher.

Then go to the "RIOT POINTS" button.

Then click on the amount of RIOT POINTS you wish to buy. It's self explanitory from that page.

HighNight

02-05-2010

I thought it could be done only fron the home page in the internet =) Thanks a lot again =)
!!!

Remunial

02-05-2010

I actually like these skins. I know they're just re-colored with nothing special to them but I like them better than the originals. I especially like the Eve skin. I have never played Eve and i'm not sure it's a good idea anymore since she pretty much gets stomped in just about every game. Maybe she will be more viable in a different map in the future (distant future..whenever they decide to release one). /shrug...Either way, for 260 RP it's not like it's breaking anyone's pockets if they decide to pick it up. I might just go ahead and get it.

andy1983

02-05-2010

i have all the champ and skin i buy them use realy money ............am so RICE no like many people w8 for the skin come down 50% off them there buy bc i think them so poor man..........