Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crit Damage Runes VS Infinity Edge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macsauce

02-05-2010

Do crit damage runes additively stack with the bonus from Infinity Edge?

For Example: If I max my rune page with crit damage runes to hit 45.51%, and then buy an Infinity Edge, will my crits hit for 295.51%?

Secondly, how does this all come into play with Decieve on Shaco? Will decieve hit for 425.51% of my regular damage?

Fbsunny

02-05-2010

Yes they do stack additively. With those runes and IE you will crit for 2.9x, and if you add in a filled sword of the occult and the 10%crit damage mastery you can get it to 3.5x.

I do not main shaco, but I'm pretty sure that this also stacks additively, so it would be .3+3.5 for a max of 3.8x, or 380% damage with a level 5 decieve.

It is important to note that at level 5 decieve, it says 130% bonus damage, which means your damage *2.3, and not your base damage*3.3

In other words the first 3 levels of decieve actually do less damage then a normal crit would do(at 50,70,90%bonus damage), but still more then a normal attack would.

macsauce

02-05-2010

"Shaco instantly stealths for 4 seconds, and teleports to target nearby location. If he attacks while stealthed, the attack is guaranteed to crit for a bonus 50/70/90/110/130% damage."

To me this means that at rank 1, decieve should hit for 250% of your damage (Essentially like having an infinity edge bonus). And at rank 4 it should be 330% of your damage.

The attack is guaranteed to crit, which is 200% no matter what - but the ranks give the intial crit a bonus.

Can anyone verify this?

I'd like to find the max % bonus that shaco can crit for, assuming tier 3 runes and quints, 10% bonus from talents, and having infinity edge.

macsauce

02-05-2010

I am getting 435.51%.

In other words, if you have 500 damage, and you attack a target with 0 armor, you should decieve them for 2177.55.

Vindictiv

02-05-2010

Quote:
macsauce:
"Shaco instantly stealths for 4 seconds, and teleports to target nearby location. If he attacks while stealthed, the attack is guaranteed to crit for a bonus 50/70/90/110/130% damage."

To me this means that at rank 1, decieve should hit for 250% of your damage (Essentially like having an infinity edge bonus). And at rank 4 it should be 330% of your damage.

The attack is guaranteed to crit, which is 200% no matter what - but the ranks give the intial crit a bonus.

Can anyone verify this?

I'd like to find the max % bonus that shaco can crit for, assuming tier 3 runes and quints, 10% bonus from talents, and having infinity edge.

If you crit a normal attack you will see it does more damage then a rank3 or less Decive. Decive is 100% (normal attack) + Decive crit bonus (50% at rank1) + masteries/runes.

Max Decive is 100% (normal attack) + 130% (Decive crit bonus) + 50% (IE) + masteries/runes