Similar champions to Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N1n0s

03-05-2011

I need help, I want to know all the heroes that are similiar to kassadin, I love Kassadin, but I understand he will be banned sometimes so I need alternatives, I want an AP burster that can go in and out in teamfights and a champion that has superior ganking skills.
Would be awesome if you could list up some heroes that are similar to Kassadin

FrozenChinchilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

LeBlanc is the closest resemblance.

Snosauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

nobody can do what kassadin does. lb is closest i guess.

Durugon

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snosauce View Post
nobody can do what kassadin does. lb is closest i guess.
snosauce noob don't listen to him

N1n0s

03-05-2011

I was thinking Akali

Dr Gankenstein

03-06-2011

Have to agree with Akali on being the closest in terms of AP gank outta nowhere burst. She can also pseudo move in and out of team fights by vanishing in smoke or using ult charges wisely, but there really is no 2nd Kassadin.

N1n0s

03-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerVonDoom View Post
Have to agree with Akali on being the closest in terms of AP gank outta nowhere burst. She can also pseudo move in and out of team fights by vanishing in smoke or using ult charges wisely, but there really is no 2nd Kassadin.
Thanks, I agree, there is really no 2nd Kassadin.

TheBrutal1ty

03-07-2011

if your looking to go into ranked matches you might also consider learning other roles entirely incase your team need one.

I consider Kass to be my "main" as well and so when I went to learn other roles I chose to focus on Tristana (a ranged carry physical dps i guess) because she has a unique jump to move around the map (similar to the Kass ult) and does crippling damage as soon as you get used to her movement style and positioning.

Aside from that if your set on using an AP mage and dont want to learn another role Akali is probably your best competitive viable option but le blanc is closest in play style imo

icicleheart

03-10-2011

qop or magina

N1n0s

03-10-2011

qop or magina?