Which 3150 champion would YOU unlock?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meloku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

Cho is free atm from alienware

Deth Jester

06-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Promise View Post
I'm partial to Cho'Gath. Play him well and it takes the entire opposing team at least 10-15seconds to kill you. And on top of that you can go 10+/0 as a tank and laugh at the DPS when you have more kills than them.
I love my Chogath for that very reason.

Deth Jester

06-30-2010

Additionally Mordkaiser, and Shen are also great choices (probably because i almost always go tank).

Hielo Blatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

I am afraid to unlock anyone because of the chain nerfs some champions are receiving.

Cotj73

Recruiter

07-01-2010

Morgana! awsome range mage!

SupeRPr0xy

01-01-2011

Just save up 6300 IP and get Ezreal!

Wisle1

01-01-2011

I would get pantheon ( i already have) becuz his ulti can stop runner/join a team fight and own and basically just tear everyone with his stun plus heartseeker strike..

Claricorp

01-01-2011

kassadin is a very very fun assassin, practically unkillable in the hands of a good player.

Neokenfu

01-01-2011

I really love Malph and I bet you would too! Panth is also really good and a pretty fun pick on some of the global cheesing teams.

smellsliketeens

01-01-2011

u dont have a real ganker, so I recommend getting kassadin or pantheon. Pantheon can deal massive amounts of damage early game(and throughout the rest of the game if played right) with the shield jump+heartseeker+throw spear combo.

It generally ends up being one of 2 things. You face a really good team, they stun u a lot and u get out leveled pretty quickly. This is usually when ur team gets hammered.
OR
U get a good amount of ganks and snowball into being the guy that can run around the map killing ANYONE.

Kassadin relies on ganks right after he gets his ult at level 6. Most ppl I see now know how to counter kassadin, but he can still be viable.