Which 3150 champion would YOU unlock?

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeero

02-05-2010

Oh, btw I bought Pantheon last night and he is awesome fun. So disregard my last suggestion and get pantheon! =P

Joru

02-05-2010

Nidalee is probably my personal favorite in that tier. I love the mix of offensive power and support that you get going AP with Rylai's and cooldown reduction. A lot of other people seem to like playing her as a physical carry, but I don't really see the appeal, to be honest.

Cho'gath is also cool (he's the first one I got with IP apart from what was in my Champion Bundle), though to be honest, I've gotten a little tired of him over time. Probably mostly because he was the only tank I knew how to play for a while, and I was perpetually finding myself in teams that wouldn't have had tanks if I didn't do it, so I overplayed him. Eating people never gets old, though.

I used to play Kassadin all the time back when all the champions were unlocked for everybody, but I don't think I have in a single game since. I'm not sure why...I guess I've been focused more on learning new champions that I didn't get decent with back then. He's a fun super-mobile ganking type, in any case, and can really dominate midgame if you get enough gold early. Shaco always struck me as interesting for similar reasons, but I've yet to get the hang of playing him...I don't have a great grasp of itemization for physical types.

KaaaBLAMO

02-05-2010

To whoever asked about Mundo, he's a ton of fun and an absolute beast early game. Kinda tails off later on though, but if you put your team far enough ahead that's fine. He's a tank/dps hybrid though...so don't try and go all tank like I see some folks do .

Krosan

02-05-2010

I have a lot of fun playing Janna. Yeah, yeah, I know she's supposed to be horridly weak, but she's awesome as a support caster; I go with a pure support build, to the point of lately having been trying out aura items for their own sake (aegis, etc). since AP doesn't scale that well for her anyway.

but that's just me. Janna's not for everybody.

Klazzix

02-05-2010

Looking at your heroes, you'll love Malphite.

Meloku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

what about Olaf xD?

Evangelion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Nidalee. AP Nid is the new absurd. 1.25 ratio on heal is better than soraka's, and her spear hurts like a mudderbiyatch. She fits into any heal team, can go AD to carry, and go hybrid just for extra lulz.

She's impossible to kill. If she can get 200 AP, then she heals for what, 500 hp every 5 seconds? Then she pounces for a pseduoblink that goes over bleeding walls.

It's not like her spears are exactly easy to ensure a hit with, but they're good for harassment through walls. Her traps give great map awareness, and they're even more of that "BS WHY WILL YOU NOT DIE ALREADY" factor.

Kahldi

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloku View Post
what about Olaf xD?
Ah, a necromancer!

Lawful

06-19-2010

1. Shaco
2. Nidalee
3. Morgana
4. Cho'gath

Generally those are the choices i'd suggest.

Shaco is one of the best gankers in the game, takes a bit of experience to master and cernteinly a lot of refinement and style to play since you can't just play him however you like, you have to learn to play him the way he leads you.

Anyways, Nidalee is a great team support with heals and attack speed buff to boot with that heal, she is also quite versatile so a bit of a support and team burst.

Morgana is one of those few good supports out there, her snare/poodle combo will tear down squishies and her shield will seldome save allies from fatal blows and stuns/roots, ect

And Cho, well if you want to play a tank role, then he fits it best - theres alot of ways to play him but he also requires good intuition to play cause of his area stun which takes time to activate. But generally he is the most beaffy tank by default in LoL and one of the best at that if played correctly with massive team CC abilities like AoE stun/silence and a spell that eats trough opponents HP dirrectly dealing a ton of damage and ignoring def/magic resist.

zoau

06-19-2010

wait for cóck maw or whatshisname

12345612 ... 14