League Judgment - Jarvan IV

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmniChaos

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post

Eyes shut, a sound grew from inside him, somewhere deeper than the body, deeper than the soul. It rippled outward, unfolding and cresting. It burst from his heart, burned through his veins, ignited his muscles. When it escaped his lips, it was a living thing, as formidable and furious as the ravens snipping at his flesh. The sound was filled with the voices of his ancestors. It was the battle cry of a Demacian warrior, the roar of a Prince. When the sound reached his ears, Jarvan’s eyes snapped open. They were no longer the eyes of a man. They heralded with fire the arrival of a beast, the awakening of a King. They came to focus on Swain.
DEMAAAAAAAAACCIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

The End.
I think that's how the fight really went.

JìmmyQ

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etyn View Post
So why don't these league people fight instead of the crappy champions?
I think the story is that they used to, but they destroyed everything. They formed the league so that it wouldn't happen again, and so instead of playing as summoners we play as summoners playing as weaklings.

dichetdi

03-04-2011

so like some asian xin zhao tutor the princess how to cheat and ace the test nice lol

Biomatter

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0cr8ez View Post
He sounded like such a dbag at the start that I was rooting for Swain.
You have to understand that Swain was giving that description. He was intentionally making Jarvan look bad. Read between the lines, please :P

Daweis1

03-04-2011

That **** was epic. Well worth the wait

Fistful of Force

03-04-2011

swain get pwned.

Zeroth Logius

03-04-2011

lol i thought his judgement would have him facerolling swain to some extent. pretty epic fight but it was funny how jarvan forced a draw without a weapon, against an ultimate, further proving his badass-ness.
XD

Gabrik

Recruiter

03-04-2011

thats cool i am so buying him now

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0cr8ez View Post
He sounded like such a dbag at the start that I was rooting for Swain. Then I realized it was unfair since Swain was obvious level 6 already. Somehow Jarvan forces a draw without a weapon (why can't I do this in game???)

At the end of the day I have only a humble request... Please release the mega OP High Councilor Vessaria Kolminye champion. Like seriously why is she a summoner, she's obviously more badass than several champs.
Summoners (IE players) are supposed to be more powerful than champions. Their powers can be volatile and dangerous to the stability of Valoran, so they command champions in battle rather than risking another Rune War.

Vince1234

03-04-2011

who the hell reads the lore?