Why does gamestop not sell riot point cards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorian2112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Why does gamestop sell the collectors league of legends edition thing but not sell the league of legends riot point cards. i go to gamestop.com and search up riot and i dont see any riot point cards? do you plan on asking gamestop to sell them at some point? or no?

Vantwan

03-04-2011

I've bought a couple of 10$ Riot Point Cards at my local GameStop. You're just out of luck I guess.

Shiralune

03-04-2011

They do though... at least mine does. O_o

Dorian2112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantwan View Post
I've bought a couple of 10$ Riot Point Cards at my local GameStop. You're just out of luck I guess.
well if thats true i might aswell actually go to gamestop and ask if they have them there... hopefully they do then i could return game i dont play and get riot points :O

Berard

03-04-2011

Gamestop's stores do carry $10 Riot Point cards, but I don't think their online store does yet.

witwix

03-04-2011

My gamestop sells them, only the $10 ones

Dorian2112

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by witwix View Post
My gamestop sells them, only the $10 ones
Wait u guys saying this but does it show on websites u can buy them cuz then i might acctaully have to go inside and ask

also if they do can u give me link showing it

Quote:
Gamestop's stores do carry $10 Riot Point cards, but I don't think their online store does yet.
oh wait jsut saw that

GodTigerXX

03-05-2011

I just got it now a 25$ Riot Card at meh Game Stop :O